Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Keypad code
customx5 Offline

Threads: 5
Keypad code

Spoiler below!
where do i find the keypad code for the gate where the dog is inside? i cant figure it out, i got the generator working and everything and now i need to unlock this automatic gate with the keypad. i've been in the storage room and got the radio too.
03-30-2007, 04:08 AM
Find
jetuser
Unregistered

RE: Keypad code

customx5 Wrote:
Spoiler below!
where do i find the keypad code for the gate where the dog is inside? i cant figure it out, i got the generator working and everything and now i need to unlock this automatic gate with the keypad. i've been in the storage room and got the radio too.

Spoiler below!
listen a bit closer to the other radio there, there's a piece of paper you picked up earlier that helps you out here
03-30-2007, 05:43 AM
customx5 Offline

jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
listen a bit closer to the other radio there, there's a piece of paper you picked up earlier that helps you out here

Spoiler below!
OMG I KNEW IT, i knew thats what i had to do but how do i figure out what the sounds represent?
03-30-2007, 05:48 AM
Find
jetuser
Unregistered

customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
OMG I KNEW IT, i knew thats what i had to do but how do i figure out what the sounds represent?

the last page on the paper tells you
03-30-2007, 05:53 AM
customx5 Offline

jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
i see the last page but i cant figure it out i dont know which beeps go to which . or -
03-30-2007, 05:56 AM
Find
jetuser
Unregistered

customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
i see the last page but i cant figure it out i dont know which beeps go to which  . or -

Spoiler below!
longish beep = - short beep = .
03-30-2007, 05:58 AM
customx5 Offline

jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!
i see the last page but i cant figure it out i dont know which beeps go to which . or -

Spoiler below!

thank you!
03-30-2007, 05:59 AM
Find
customx5 Offline

customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
jetuser Wrote:
customx5 Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

Spoiler below!

thank you!

Spoiler below!
omg this is driving me insane i cant follow the beeps very well, i feel like a complete retard =( im so dumb
03-30-2007, 06:05 AM
Find
jetuser
Unregistered

its something like

Spoiler below!
dot dot dot dot dot (pause) dash dash dot dot dot (pause) dot dot dot dash dash (pause) dash dash dash dot dot

but im not sure if its hard coded or if it changes
03-30-2007, 06:19 AM
customx5 Offline

jetuser Wrote:its something like

Spoiler below!
dot dot dot dot dot (pause) dash dash dot dot dot (pause) dot dot dot dash dash (pause) dash dash dash dot dot

but im not sure if its hard coded or if it changes

thanks, you 're the definetly smarter than me
03-30-2007, 06:29 AM
Find