Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13
RE: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game

(05-05-2011, 01:01 AM)Anxt Wrote:
(05-03-2011, 11:38 PM)gandalf91 Wrote: I sprint across the back hall to the machine room. I dismal feeling is brewing deep within my core as I see my last safe haven slowly being consumed by the blight of the Shadow. With all rods in hand I take a left and enter the machine room.

Wrong. The key in the study was never found. Here's what we do:

Feeling as though there was more to the Guest room than was initially apparent, I decide to go and take another look around.

Thought it was.
05-05-2011, 06:10 AM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

I return to the Guest Room, a vague memory niggling at the back of my mind, searching more carefully this time, I find a crowbar...strange, how did I miss that last time? I'm feeling really retarded right about now, I wonder how the people narrating this beforehand managed to completely forget about this?

Anyways, taking the crowbar, I get a brainwave and move over to the room with the jammed door, carefully placing the length of steel into the little crack between the frame and the door I apply pressure and...presto! The door pops open...I enter, and a memory of something important in here appears...

I pause, and some bit of caution in my mind causes me to turn, and shut the door behind me, can't be too careful...as I begin to explore the room, I hear something that causes my blood to run cold.

The door to the Guest Room just opened...and I hear something shuffle in...
05-05-2011, 06:50 AM
Website Find
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9

I run into the nearest closet to hide.
Hoping that it won't find me...
05-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Website Find
ThePaSch Offline

Threads: 11

Now I'm standing there, inside the closet, my entire body trembling. Cold sweat runs down my face as I hear the creature's growling in front of the closet. Has it noticed me? Please, god, no.

And then it's leathery steps move away from the closet, getting more distant and distant until I finally hear a door closing. It's gone.

Double checking everything, I slowly open the closet door and leave the closet. Now, where was that important thing?
05-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Find
Sergiy Offline

Threads: 1

Still in shock I see an oddly hanging painting, I walk up to it.
05-05-2011, 11:30 AM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

I get a sudden feeling of deja vu, like this already has happened...perhaps I'm infected with Turngait! O.o Tongue
05-05-2011, 05:34 PM
Find
ThePaSch Offline

Threads: 11

Ever since I entered this small room, the painting has been bothering me. I get suspicious and hang it off the wall.
Ha! A small bottle his hidden in a small hiding place behind the painting. Inside the bottle lies a golden key.
I pick up the bottle and smash it against the floor. It breaks into several pieces and reveals it's key. I take it and leave the Guest Room.
05-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12

Surely the key I found goes to the Machine Room. I head back over, careful not to go near the pulsating flesh that has begun to grow all over the ground. I get to the door, turn the key, and hear a click. I breathe a heavy sigh, and enter.

Also, I read back through the thread, the key was never found in the guest room, so I hope I didn't sound mean by saying it so bluntly, but it's true, we never found it. Tongue

05-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

I enter the machine room and notice a staircase leading downward to my left, and a short hallway with a room to the right ahead of me. I head down the hallway and for the door on the right.

(05-05-2011, 10:32 PM)Anxt Wrote: Also, I read back through the thread, the key was never found in the guest room, so I hope I didn't sound mean by saying it so bluntly, but it's true, we never found it. Tongue

I had just assumed that people would have the common sense to get the key after having been in that room, what twice? Tongue (Or was it study twice.) We were in some room twice already... X.X
05-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

I venture forth in the machine room, seeing many pipes and strange machines. I know this place is important, so I have to gather my thoughts and try to get the machine working.

1 HOUR LATER. Stupid furnace ... WOOD! no ... COAL! yes coal ....

I did it! the elevator is working! I exit the machine room, carefully dodging the meat that grows on the walls. I enter the elevator, not knowing what horrors await me where its leading me.
05-08-2011, 03:47 PM
Website Find