Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
Anxt Offline

Threads: 12
RE: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game

The beam falls to the floor, and although I am still reeling from the blow to the head, I cannot help but feel a sense of triumph. My senses come back to me somewhat, and I carry on, out the door, into the dark, open Wine Cellar once more.

03-16-2011, 02:40 AM
Find
CrushedRaiD Offline

Threads: 10

I guess i'll examine the room behind the stairs next.. As i enter, i see a shelf on my left, theres laudanum on it! I grab it. I hear a loud growl! As i slowly look on my right, i can see a shadowy figure standing few steps away from me, at the door i just entered..
03-16-2011, 03:03 PM
Find
LuckyBlackCatXIII Offline

Threads: 3

Not wanting to chance my safety by testing my earlier theory that the monsters might just being made up by my slowly crumbling sanity, I crouch and press myself against the wall, trying not to whimper too loudly. At first I stare at the wall, as if not looking at whatever is near me will grant me some form of invisibility from its eyes, then gather my nerves enough to check on the location of the figure. I see it leave where it came from and get up with a heavy exhale. Things seem to be pulsating around me, so much that I began to feel nauseous; I light the nearest torch, one that is on the other side of the wall, and just stare at the flame to regain my mental strength.
03-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Find
JarrodTheBobo Offline

Threads: 2

(03-16-2011, 04:13 PM)LuckyBlackCatXIII Wrote: Not wanting to chance my safety by testing my earlier theory that the monsters might just being made up by my slowly crumbling sanity, I crouch and press myself against the wall, trying not to whimper too loudly. At first I stare at the wall, as if not looking at whatever is near me will grant me some form of invisibility from its eyes, then gather my nerves enough to check on the location of the figure. I see it leave where it came from and get up with a heavy exhale. Things seem to be pulsating around me, so much that I began to feel nauseous; I light the nearest torch, one that is on the other side of the wall, and just stare at the flame to regain my mental strength.

Exiting the room i feel the strong feeling of being watched...HUNTED.
03-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

I head back across the open room, too a smaller section filled with barrels. Above head, I can hear chains clinging..it's very eerie. I go to reach for the door, when suddenly I hear cries of distress from behind the door as it bangs violently several times!
03-16-2011, 07:35 PM
Find
Anxt Offline

My heart pounds as the banging comes to a halt. Did I really just see that? The only way to know is to muster my courage and proceed. I open the door slowly, peeking in before moving into the room. There is wine spilled everywhere. Or at least, I hope it is wine. I walk around, and I realize my footsteps squish beneath me. I hold the lantern closer to the floor to see what it is...

03-16-2011, 09:29 PM
Find
TornadoWatch Offline

Threads: 0

To my shock in horror, the remains of what seemed to be Wilhelm and his men are scattered in bloody chunks across the floor. I am struck by a flashback.

"Wh... What's happening! Feels like my chest- is going to- burst!"

"My god! Wilhelm, do something!"

"Face it. We aren't getting out of here alive."

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?! ALEXANDER, you piece of S***! LET US OUT OF HERE!"

The flashback ended. I go to the back room, picking up a piece of paper that contained Wilhelm's final confession and I then grab some oil.
03-16-2011, 10:00 PM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

I decide to take a peek into the cabinet of the desk and find a most peculiar object. It appears to be some sort of blue gem set in a cylinder of stone. I reach for it and for a few moments hear..feel what seems to be someone else's thoughts. Are they Alexander's?
03-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Find
thepaleking Offline

Threads: 1

Refilling my lantern with oil, I bring some much needed light to the dark room. Taking a moment to read Wilhelm's confession, I see that he was hired by Alexander to kidnap people from nearby villages; what sort of monster is this Alexander, to want to experiment on innocent human beings?
Raising my eyes from the note, I see a small vial on the table, similar to the one before, this one labeled Aqua Regia. Somehow I know these chemicals will be important to my future.
03-17-2011, 02:16 AM
Find
Anxt Offline

I continue my search for any more chemicals that may be in the Wine Cellar. I walk towards one of the other rooms, and upon entering, I hold up my lantern to get a good view of what lies within. At the back wall is a table, and on it, another jar of chemicals. "Cuprite", the tag says. I grab the jar, but as I turn around, the door I came in suddenly closes on its own.

03-17-2011, 02:56 AM
Find