Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you do if you were in Daniel's position?
LowFire3 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: What would you do if you were in Daniel's position?

If i was in daniel's position a number of things would happen

First, i would equip myself with a whip. And then, once i do that, this music will start playing in the background:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYV_sp04-vo

And then, while the epic music is playing, i would go around the castle killing jawless monstrosities, whipping candles, and eating pork chops that i would find convienitly hidden in the walls of the castle.

AND THEN, after all this and when i get to the inner sanctum, Alexander and I will have and epic final battle, where i'll put a cross to his face. xD

Finally, i would make an epic escape from castle Brinnenburg before it crumbles into dust. I would become the best thing ever since chuck norris! Big Grin

[Image: at_7728609.png]
04-21-2011, 02:43 PM
Find
DemonGhoul Offline

Threads: 1

Spoiler below!
I would have jumped out the window in the study to my doom.
04-22-2011, 10:45 AM
Find
SkyeGU Offline

Ways I would die:

1) Because I would inevitably run out of oil (I don't like the dark and my eyes can't turn things blue in the darkness like Daniel's can) I would die by falling down the stairs somewhere.

2) Because I am horrible at mixing chemicals, I would die trying to mix the acid. I would also die after mixing together the explosives.

3) Assuming I, by some miracle, survived the darkness, stairs, and acid, I know for a fact that I cannot run well in water nor can I balance on things that are floating in water; that and I have a fear of creatures in the water that I can't freaking see! I would die in the Archive Tunnels; eaten by the water monsters. Sucks to be me.

4) I pass out when I am around the blood of others for too long. Keep in mind that mentally, I am fine with seeing it and I am composed and can have a conversation freely while, say, staring at someone's arm with a gaping wound in it. My body, however, literally betrays my mind and passes out (blood leaves my head, etc, etc). So knowing this, and knowing how much blood and how many dead bodies were around in some areas... I would pass out and be killed by a passing monster.

5) The monsters. If they made that screeching sound in real life and actually existed as they appear in the game, I would freeze up and be killed by their running slashes.

6) Even assuming that I brought along any of my many firearms that I have used against various animals in the wild, the atmosphere and the reasons above are all too overwhelming. Even if I had one of my guns/rifles/weapons, I would still die; and I think many others would as well.

I can handle it when I know I respawn when I die, but in real life I would be DEAD. DEAD DEAD DEAD.

It takes a lot to be in Daniel's position, and I think that Amnesia potion made him forget how to die (which is why he didn't!)
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2011, 07:12 AM by SkyeGU.)
04-25-2011, 07:10 AM
Find
Dragslo Offline

Threads: 0

For me, several solutions pops out:

1. Fight a grunt, if I win, I will continue.
2. If I get stuck, run to a window and break out
3. pretty much just....die after overload of panic and running...
04-26-2011, 02:44 AM
Website Find
Duskofdead Offline

I'd commit suicide at the soonest convenient opportunity. I wouldn't even bother trying, because I can guarantee even if I made it through the refinery (I wouldn't) then I would die dehydrated on a box because of the water monster. No way would I go through the water with that thing in there. I'd climb up on top of a bookshelf and die there.

That thing scares the crap out of me.
04-26-2011, 06:30 PM
Find
dph314 Offline

I would definately rather die than come face-to-face with one of those servants. I would just start randomly drinking the chemicals/potions in the castle and see what happens.
04-29-2011, 05:11 AM
Find
CoraNora Offline

(04-26-2011, 06:30 PM)Duskofdead Wrote: I'd commit suicide at the soonest convenient opportunity. I wouldn't even bother trying, because I can guarantee even if I made it through the refinery (I wouldn't) then I would die dehydrated on a box because of the water monster. No way would I go through the water with that thing in there. I'd climb up on top of a bookshelf and die there.

That thing scares the crap out of me.

Haha... I agree. There is no way in hell I could cope with that in real life... the game on a screen was scary enough! lol.
05-02-2011, 10:57 PM
Find
Modular100 Offline

Threads: 5

If I ever got as far as to the wine cellar, I'd drink all the wine I could find, and either get killed by one of the servants, or die of the wine.
If I didn't get that far, I'd just break a window in the archives and jump.
05-03-2011, 07:54 PM
Find
Sergiy Offline

Knowing that the Shadow is after me, I would'nt have much choice but to move forward and get Alexander. I would'nt even approach Aggripa and toss everything around to shut him up.
That is, assuming I even get that far. As paranoid about being seen as I am, chances are i'd go insane somewhere in a dark corner behind a huge barricade of barrels boxes and crates. (i finished the game with 10+bottles of oil and 50+ tinberboxes)
05-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Find
LucaP1000 Offline

Threads: 5

I would get in a knight suit and go kill Alexander, while monsters cannot kill me!

[Image: classic-76561198012894588.png]
06-05-2011, 01:57 PM
Find