Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Misc off-topic from troubleshooting
Zephyr8965 Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: [split] Misc off-topic from troubleshooting

You might try the winehq forums for help on that, the problem might actually be with the emulator.

Anybody have any clues as to why my video card refuses to use the nvidia instead of my intel? It was running before, but it just refuses, now. x.x

EDIT: Okay, so after going through a few video card drivers, I found that going back to the one I had when the problem first arised fixed it. I'm very very confused, but at least my games are working properly, now. I guess the installation simply didn't work properly the first time and that was the reason for my problems or something, not sure. But yeah, problem solved. ^.^

Also, after doing some research, it sounds like a lot of people with the hybrid video cards are having issues with games using the wrong video card. If you're getting the renderer #0 failed error and you have more than one video card, make sure it's using the right one in the loader cuz it might be using your on-board instead of your dedicated which will cause the problem cuz intel graphics won't run Amnesia.
(This post was last modified: 04-18-2011, 12:14 AM by Zephyr8965.)
04-17-2011, 02:38 AM
Find