Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Available Writer
Rigi Offline

Threads: 2
An Available Writer

For a while now, I've found the concept of creating a custom story absolutely enticing, if anything. As a writer, it seems like the opportunities for story telling are just endless. If I could, I would definitely make my own custom story, without a doubt.

However, while I can whip up a good tale, I'm not the most skillful person when it comes to the actual scripting and level designing aspect. And even though running into wall after wall of problems seems like good fun, I'd rather simply put my name out there as a possible writer for anyone that's wanting to create an Amnesia Custom story.

So yeah. Here goes.
04-24-2011, 02:30 AM
Find
Rigi Offline

Threads: 2
RE: An Available Writer

Something I forgot to include:

I've already got an idea for a custom story, I'm probably gonna start a draft on the narrative script tomorrow. Maybe a sort of resume for those that are interested C:
04-24-2011, 04:06 AM
Find
SkyeGU Offline

Threads: 1
RE: An Available Writer

I am, by no means, skilled at level design and scripting, but i'm certainly learning and getting there. I'd love to hear about this story of yours to see if I can help out with making it happen; or simply for discussion.
04-24-2011, 04:09 AM
Find