Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update for intel users... will it come?
DrPots Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago update for intel users... will it come?

there is a problem with amnesia that only exits with intel users, in which there is no video shown in the game, but the title screen and inventory and such are all still visible. i had a look through the threads and saw that frictional has to do something about it, or otherwise we have to get different graphics cards. i love this game, but i dont love it that much, and i would expect that the amount of care that was put into this game would be reflected in frictional's desire to let everyone enjoy it. btw, just bought a new alienware 17x laptop, which has intel but cannot play amnesia properly, where as my old 5 year laptop can play it well. little bit pissed off here...

TL;DR are you guys (frictional) gonna make an update for intel users or not? otherwise, want my 30 bucks back Big Grin
btw, tell me if im wrong about the whole update thingy, but then tell me another way to fix it Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-05-2011, 03:19 PM by DrPots.)
05-05-2011, 03:17 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: update for intel users... will it come?

We can't make an update as it is a driver issue, so it is something Intel needs to fix.
05-05-2011, 03:30 PM
Website Find
Ocean112 Offline

Threads: 5
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: update for intel users... will it come?

Hmmm is this when you launch the game that it all messes up and you can see subtitles but not the game?? if so then you need the patch 1.0.1 this should help increasing the games speed and getting passed the black screen(If thats what your experiencing)---------http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-3754.html---------that thread should help with your needs
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011, 01:39 PM by Ocean112.)
05-07-2011, 01:38 PM
Find