Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hello I'm a modeller
Hermoor Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Hello I'm a modeller

Ok a small update, removed the iron, obviously wouldn't work....his head would be too heavy. Beefed him up a little bit...but I feel he needs some clothes. The sash I recon will just look weird. Any suggestions what to add to him...
[Image: pppsg.png]
EDIT: Maybe he doesn't need clothes, maybe it would be possible to give him a little penis...would make it scarier, since he might want to rape you Wink
(This post was last modified: 05-24-2011, 09:36 PM by Hermoor.)
05-24-2011, 09:34 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(05-24-2011, 09:34 PM)Hermoor Wrote: Ok a small update, removed the iron, obviously wouldn't work....his head would be too heavy. Beefed him up a little bit...but I feel he needs some clothes. The sash I recon will just look weird. Any suggestions what to add to him...
[Image: pppsg.png]
EDIT: Maybe he doesn't need clothes, maybe it would be possible to give him a little penis...would make it scarier, since he might want to rape you Wink

ok its starting to look better... but i still don't like those nails on his hands :/ and could you try to make the neck bigger? like in my drawing?

about clothes... i though they were actualy nice... why did you removed it xD?
05-24-2011, 09:47 PM
Website Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71

This truly looks amazing! Big Grin

I have a request, you probably have too much to work on already but just throwing it out there XD

Im wondering if you could make the GRUNT have a lantern?? xD
05-24-2011, 09:52 PM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Oh I just got a vision reading your comment. What about putting a horse skin on his back being attached to the horse head. Kinda like in your drawing just down the shoulders. Then maybe give him a penis after all. I mean it would be fucking epic seeing a guy with a horsehead and an erected penis hunting you down a corridor. Lol lol
05-24-2011, 09:53 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(05-24-2011, 09:53 PM)Hermoor Wrote: Oh I just got a vision reading your comment. What about putting a horse skin on his back being attached to the horse head. Kinda like in your drawing just down the shoulders. Then maybe give him a penis after all. I mean it would be fucking epic seeing a guy with a horsehead and an erected penis hunting you down a corridor. Lol lol

OH God NO PINES XD I DON't want to be raped by a horse hahaha xD... but no plz the dead bodys already have one and the new monster from justine has the largest of them all lol
but the first idea looks good! if you could make a preview of that idea would be great Big Grin
05-24-2011, 09:58 PM
Website Find
Hermoor Offline

Maybe like this, Anything more to add or remove?
[Image: pppu.png]
05-24-2011, 10:06 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(05-24-2011, 10:06 PM)Hermoor Wrote: Maybe like this, Anything more to add or remove?
[Image: pppu.png]

Almost there! could you try to make the head just a bit forward and downward? just a bit

and... plz this thing is not jesus... no nails in his hands... and no dicks xD!!! LOLOLOL
05-24-2011, 10:23 PM
Website Find
Hermoor Offline

Heheh ok here is update. The thing is, it has to be obvious he has been tortured. The texture will obviously do a lot. But don't you think some kind of torturing equipment could still be on him? Spikes through his chest or something else?
[Image: pppb.png]
05-24-2011, 10:33 PM
Find
Simpanra Offline

Threads: 28

Maybe if half of his torso was rib cage? like you can see through him?
05-24-2011, 10:40 PM
Find
Hermoor Offline

Gave him a beefier butt, since he isn't as starved anymore.
[Image: pppon.png]
05-24-2011, 10:57 PM
Find