Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Anti-Gay Concentration Camps
samusaran253 Offline

Threads: 18
RE: Anti-Gay Concentration Camps

(05-29-2011, 10:18 AM)hollowleviathan Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 07:37 AM)samusaran253 Wrote: It's legal because

It's not possible for that to be legal, otherwise they wouldn't use no-extradite countries.

Does Jamaica extradite to the US? I'm not sure...

too big in size.
05-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

You know, something like Cross Creek would be a good setting for a Frictional Game, considering how cruel people seem to be there.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
05-29-2011, 09:41 PM
Website Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(05-29-2011, 12:35 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 12:04 PM)nackidno Wrote: USA: the golden land of double moral standards.

It's not only USA. It's everywhere.

That's so true, but I wanted to get my post to fit into the context of the OP you know. Tongue

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
05-30-2011, 07:25 AM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

(05-29-2011, 05:56 PM)Lee Wrote: So are there any petitions to stop this or get it known?

Give me a loaded gun and the location of these people. Does that count? Wink

Seriously though, this is disgusting. Doesn't surprise me that Utah and Mormonism are both involved. -_- Don't let this reflect on the NORMAL, SANE people here.

(05-30-2011, 07:25 AM)nackidno Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 12:35 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote:
(05-29-2011, 12:04 PM)nackidno Wrote: USA: the golden land of double moral standards.

It's not only USA. It's everywhere.

That's so true, but I wanted to get my post to fit into the context of the OP you know. Tongue

Any country with conservative Republicans really... Wink

(This post was last modified: 05-30-2011, 01:05 PM by gandalf91.)
05-30-2011, 01:04 PM
Find
Redeemer Offline

Threads: 2

gandalf91 Wrote:Any country with conservative Republicans really...
Gee, thanks.

No, seriously. I am conservative and do typically vote Republican, but I don't stand for this. "Conservative" isn't synonymous with unethical and immoral. I believe homosexuality is wrong, but I don't believe in the abduction of those that practice it or any of the abuse that they experience at the hands of these people. I mean, come on, the two years these kids spend in camp doesn't even change their feelings of homosexuality. Even if you do believe it's your job to correct these kids, wouldn't you find a more effective way of doing it?

Yeah, anyway I'm sure I'll receive a lot of fire just for being a conservative, but I just wanted to point that out real quick before any storms moved in.

05-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Website Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

I can make a whole list of reasons why conservativism (by its definition today in America) is moronic, but that's not the point of this thread.

(05-30-2011, 03:19 PM)Redeemer Wrote: I mean, come on, the two years these kids spend in camp doesn't even change their feelings of homosexuality. Even if you do believe it's your job to correct these kids, wouldn't you find a more effective way of doing it?

No, there are no effective ways of changing one's sexuality. It is not a choice, cannot be changed, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with not being sexually normal. It harms absolutely no one any more than being straight would. We all love equally and can spread the same STDs no matter who we get in bet with (you know, if we have any). Any asshole who tries to change (merely repress) a child's sexuality because his stupid religion shuns it should be put in jail.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
05-30-2011, 05:56 PM
Website Find
hollowleviathan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 2

(05-30-2011, 03:19 PM)Redeemer Wrote: Even if you do believe it's your job to correct these kids, wouldn't you find a more effective way of doing it?

Rapid brainwashing through severe trauma is the fastest way to change someone's mind. This is the most efficient way.

(05-30-2011, 03:19 PM)Redeemer Wrote: Yeah, anyway I'm sure I'll receive a lot of fire just for being a conservative, but I just wanted to point that out real quick before any storms moved in.

Chiming in with claims of homosexuality being wrong is your right, but in this thread it's in very bad taste. I know right-wing doesn't equate to this kind of action, and I'm not criticizing you specifically, but it's not liberals or left-wingers doing this to kids. I didn't get to vote in the 2008 elections because Republicans used tricks of the law to deny me my right to vote. I am positive that immorality runs deep in the Republican Party and more generally neocon movement in the US.
05-30-2011, 07:47 PM
Find
Karai16 Offline

Threads: 24

I'm just very glad we don't have that... (anymore... I live in the Netherlands so you could technically count the WWII concentration camps...)

Custom stories:
Her Games (100% Complete)
Her Games, All Bugs Fixed (100% Complete)
05-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Find
Gharren Offline

Threads: 1

This is awful, another nice example of how religious fanatism can ruin someones life.

I'm a werewolf. Meow.
-----------
The Beauty of Nature.
-----------
05-30-2011, 09:26 PM
Website Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

@Redeemer: I'm sorry it came across that way. I really have no ill will toward you. And I was NOT referring to abductions happening in countries with highly conservative voter bases. The only point I was making is that I find double standards in the conservative republican ideology itself. I can point out two that apply to my country now.

#1:

Assertion: "Our top priority should be to reduce spending and balance the budget."

Hypocrisies: Copious "defense" spending (ie. wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.), politicians giving money to anti gay rights groups, and so on

Assertion: "The scope of government should be reduced and have less hold on our lives"

Hypocrisies: We lower taxes because they don't have the right to our hard earned money, yet this same party can fight to become the moral police of the nation! What the hell?!

Basically if you think about it the ideology idolizes money above human rights. A few people are uncomfortable about the gays, so we can involve our own damn government to prevent them from living their life, yet when it comes to money and gun it's paws off! Biggest double standard...

I have the same opinion over light drugs, but that's a more debatable/gray area issue. Also, for the record I am democrat but do not support gun control. In that sense I'm more or less libertarian.

05-30-2011, 09:54 PM
Find