Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
VaeVictis Offline

Threads: 10
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

I was so startled by the Brute in the Chancel that I ran off the edge...

09-26-2013, 07:27 AM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3

In the dark, loading up the launcher. "Oh, what does this button do? Says Justine."
*Encounters Alois* "ARGH! BALLS! WHAT IS THAT!? RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN!"

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
09-26-2013, 07:48 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(09-26-2013, 07:48 AM)TheWalshinator Wrote: In the dark, loading up the launcher. "Oh, what does this button do? Says Justine."

The weird thing I found is that the Suitors does have genitalia.
09-26-2013, 08:21 AM
Find
Walter White Offline

Threads: 1

Refinery, moving slowly because it's dark as hell. All of a sudden a Hint shows up on top of the screen " If you see a monster, don't forget to crouch!!!" Well something is going to happen - i think. 23 seconds later, a grunt shows up and keeps walking towards a door, and i follow him. After he reaches the door he gets "stuck" there and doesn't move at all, so i think it's a glitch or something and that's the door i need to open! so i slowly go in the other room located to the right of the grunt, always with him on sight, and i grab a barrel that i was going to use to distract him. As i slowly move the barrel, i accidentally hit the door i opened with it and it makes a loud noise, so the grunt hears it and comes to check it out. He sees the floating barrel and assumes that I'm hiding behind it so he destroys the barrel and it scared the crap out of me because i could barely see him, so instead of running away, i flashed the lantern on him more than a dozen times, but it didn't do anything so I died a horrible death.
(sorry for the long post!!)

09-26-2013, 08:22 PM
Website Find
TheWalshinator Offline

(09-26-2013, 08:21 AM)JustAnotherPlayer Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 07:48 AM)TheWalshinator Wrote: In the dark, loading up the launcher. "Oh, what does this button do? Says Justine."

The weird thing I found is that the Suitors does have genitalia.

They are still human beings, who perhaps have more humanity than Justine

09-27-2013, 03:00 PM
Find
Mechavomit Offline

Threads: 0

Apart from knocking shit off my desk and jumping into fetal position multiple times I got stuck on a puzzle in the Nave, where you have to fix a thing to open two heavy doors. I walked around aimlessly clicking on everything for at least 20 minutes. Agrippa kept blabbing on about what a good boy Daniel is so I had to turn off the sound. I got so desperate I tried to open a door with a glass jar. You know, "what if".
09-27-2013, 03:17 PM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

(09-27-2013, 03:17 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: Apart from knocking shit off my desk and jumping into fetal position multiple times I got stuck on a puzzle in the Nave, where you have to fix a thing to open two heavy doors. I walked around aimlessly clicking on everything for at least 20 minutes. Agrippa kept blabbing on about what a good boy Daniel is so I had to turn off the sound. I got so desperate I tried to open a door with a glass jar. You know, "what if".

I was stuck on that one for hours xP

09-27-2013, 06:11 PM
Find
Walter White Offline

(09-27-2013, 03:17 PM)Mechavomit Wrote: Apart from knocking shit off my desk and jumping into fetal position multiple times I got stuck on a puzzle in the Nave, where you have to fix a thing to open two heavy doors. I walked around aimlessly clicking on everything for at least 20 minutes. Agrippa kept blabbing on about what a good boy Daniel is so I had to turn off the sound. I got so desperate I tried to open a door with a glass jar. You know, "what if".

I got stuck there for a long time as well. I listened to Agrippa saying the same thing so many times that i can hear it in my sleep... " you're a good boy Daniel, and i appreciate your company, but i believe you have more important things to take care of!" Over... and over again!!! ARGH!!!

09-27-2013, 07:30 PM
Website Find
TheWalshinator Offline

(09-27-2013, 07:30 PM)Eugene Schwartz Wrote:

I got stuck there for a long time as well. I listened to Agrippa saying the same thing so many times that i can hear it in my sleep... " you're a good boy Daniel, and i appreciate your company, but i believe you have more important things to take care of!" Over... and over again!!! ARGH!!!

Wanna know what is even more annoying? Actually having the name Daniel and having to listen to it over and over...
I felt then like I do whenever I keep being rushed in the real world. When I finally figured it out I was like, "Thank GOD that's over!"

09-27-2013, 07:37 PM
Find
Walter White Offline

(09-27-2013, 07:37 PM)TheWalshinator Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 07:30 PM)Eugene Schwartz Wrote:

Wanna know what is even more annoying? Actually having the name Daniel and having to listen to it over and over...
I felt then like I do whenever I keep being rushed in the real world. When I finally figured it out I was like, "Thank GOD that's over!"
Lol that's one hell of a coincidence!! It's like he was talking to you personally, talk about creepy!! Big Grin I bet you enjoyed cutting his head off though lol I remember that i threw a crate at his head to see if he'd shut up but it didn't work.

09-27-2013, 07:47 PM
Website Find