Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average
The sins we hide [Release]
TRexAteMyGirlfriend Offline

Threads: 0
RE: The sins we hide [Release]

Hello Smile

I just finished recording a playthrough of your custom story "The Sins We Hide"
Very scary and intimidating Big Grin though I felt the game was a bit short. Overall, you did a very good job on it, I didn't know about the orb system until one of my friends told me about it

Currently, I do not yet have your story uploaded, I'm working on a previous one which is almost uploaded (one more episode) then yours will be started. Here is the link to my channel, it should be uploaded within the next couple days: http://www.youtube.com/user/TRexAteMyGir...ature=mhee
08-13-2011, 09:28 PM
Website Find
MooseTheScared Offline

Threads: 1

Good story, I liked the idea of two parallel realms. Unfortunately I too had the problem with hammer and chipper and didn't want to start the map anew, so I just watched Cry playing the last few minutes of the story.
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2011, 07:06 PM by MooseTheScared.)
08-19-2011, 07:05 PM
Find
CookieSoup Offline

Threads: 1

Let me tell you this: Bricks have been shat. Both tension and suspension almost mentally broke me. Great map with excellent scares. I hope you'll release more in the future! Big Grin

Spoiler below!
The first encounter with the water monster was absolutely terrifying. The moment it broke through that door (I guess?) I got scared shitless. Running around being chased by a water monster with a high dose of adrenaline rushing through my body, quite an unforgettable experience...
08-20-2011, 12:12 AM
Find