Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 34 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)
DamnNoHtml Offline

Threads: 34
RE: Amnesia: Through the Portal (2.0 Expansion Released)

(06-20-2011, 05:51 PM)Hardarm Wrote: 07_hidden error on the expansion:

[Image: immagineljg.jpg]

I had the same problem with a map: it can't recognize MovePlayerForward, and it isn't on the script list from frictional games wiki :/

That's because you have a pirated version which most likely didn't include the Justine update, so you don't have the updated functions and can't finish it.

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
06-20-2011, 05:56 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

I've got justine as well Wink

I'll finish justine once again to see if i can control the player at the end, maybe that's the moment where the player walks forward

listen to boards of canada
06-20-2011, 05:58 PM
Website Find
DamnNoHtml Offline

I just know MovePlayerForward() was a function included in Justine.

Creator of Wake, Through the Portal, Insomnia, and Cycles What to do with HPL3....
06-20-2011, 06:22 PM
Find
ZortaEnzane Offline

Threads: 2

That expansion was nice and satisfying (although I still do wish it was longer, but I'm just greedy because you make such beautiful maps) and it was nice of you to slip in a little secret room there. Smile

Spoiler below!
Loved the grunt coming through the ceiling, somehow I was not expecting that; at first I was like "LOL wut?" and then I was like "oh shit RUN"

Keep up your amazing work. I look forward to seeing more epic custom stories from you. Heart

I am a voice actress, here is my portfolio so far: http://soundcloud.com/zorta-enzane
06-20-2011, 07:20 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

Yes amazing story, scary part in Spice archives, firstly that grunt appears without music and only when he atacking you, i hear the music!

secret room:
Spoiler below!
[Image: secretn.th.jpg]

btw, i catch a bug in Experimental foundry:
when i activete all lever and monsters dying (should be..), i can grab the key... and monster stick to me Big Grin
Spoiler below!

[Image: slickw.th.jpg]
and come off only if i reenter this room (key is staying in my inventory)
anyway, nice work!
06-20-2011, 08:55 PM
Find
RikeuAmeva Offline

Threads: 0

Well, it was better than before.

Spoiler below!
The lever puzzle with the Grunts in the tubes was buggy for me, or I didn't find the note explaining it (ending said 10/11 notes, so I could have missed it). And I flipped the wrong ones obviously as I got mauled by a couple of them, and when I spawned, the camera stayed focused on the key under the grunt's head which made it hard to move the body parts to pick up the key. After I did the camera went back to normal.

Also, pulling a lever afterwards caused another Grunt to drop down into the room, and for Daniel to have a nervous breakdown, but the Grunt didn't see me and I was able to sneak away.

Also, if the secret room really has a troll face like the picture Dark Knight posted... I mean... seriously?
06-21-2011, 04:44 AM
Find
DamnNoHtml Offline

(06-21-2011, 04:44 AM)RikeuAmeva Wrote: Well, it was better than before.

Spoiler below!
The lever puzzle with the Grunts in the tubes was buggy for me, or I didn't find the note explaining it (ending said 10/11 notes, so I could have missed it). And I flipped the wrong ones obviously as I got mauled by a couple of them, and when I spawned, the camera stayed focused on the key under the grunt's head which made it hard to move the body parts to pick up the key. After I did the camera went back to normal.

Also, pulling a lever afterwards caused another Grunt to drop down into the room, and for Daniel to have a nervous breakdown, but the Grunt didn't see me and I was able to sneak away.

Also, if the secret room really has a troll face like the picture Dark Knight posted... I mean... seriously?

Spoiler below!
If you look carefully you can see the light strips are tied to each chamber and each lever. So, if you pull the lever connected to the chamber with the Grunt, you'll get a Grunt.

06-21-2011, 04:49 AM
Find
RikeuAmeva Offline

Threads: 0

(06-21-2011, 04:49 AM)DamnNoHtml Wrote:
Spoiler below!
If you look carefully you can see the light strips are tied to each chamber and each lever. So, if you pull the lever connected to the chamber with the Grunt, you'll get a Grunt.

Spoiler below!
Yeah, I figured that much, either way it worked out fine.

The second time, I was actually trying to open the door near the entrance to the area; there was a strip of light off-white/yellow that went half way up the door, and I figured a lever would open it but I must have pulled the wrong one, heh.
06-21-2011, 04:51 AM
Find
Akureikarasu Offline

Threads: 1

Uh, is it supposed to ask me to enter the game's serial number again?
06-21-2011, 12:49 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

(06-21-2011, 12:49 PM)Akureikarasu Wrote: Uh, is it supposed to ask me to enter the game's serial number again?
hehe, same for me. enter it again.
06-21-2011, 03:06 PM
Find