Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares!
GraphicsKid Offline

Threads: 34
RE: I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares!

(06-06-2011, 11:21 PM)laser50 Wrote: Oh, Dude. MAKE THEM SEPERATE. if you seperate One, Scare the fuck outta him. the rest will get scared aswell. After a while, you get there Big Grin

On paper that works, but be practical. If they split up, they could much more easily wander to where he doesn't want them, and they could blow the whole deal.
06-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85
RE: I am going to make a real life horror aventure with friends! need help for scares!

Thank for all the ideas guys Big Grin i realy do appreciate all the comments ^-^
06-08-2011, 04:42 PM
Website Find
Skandis Offline

Threads: 5

Opening the windows, leaving doors/cupboards half open and taking out the lights in most rooms help a lot. You want sound to create atmosphere, and wind is pretty dang good at doing that.

You could also lock down a room and let one of your agents find the key. Put fake blood on the bedsheets and let them dry before putting them back, create some tumult in the room, get a black marker and start writing some notes in the sense of "If this is a dream I wont see this note again" "Why is this happening!?" "Did I DO THIS".

Consider finding some story with the consensus that "Apparitions are spirits that only appear to those that feel they should be punished". If someone tells you to not think about polar bears, you're bound to do.

You could also take out the electricity pretty early on, if the fusebox isn't easy as hell to find. Your agents could've brought a few candles "in case of it". They could also claim that fiddling with it in a house like this would be pretty dang dangerous.

If possible, get a grammophone. It'll be epic.
(This post was last modified: 06-08-2011, 10:08 PM by Skandis.)
06-08-2011, 10:06 PM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4

If you're going to sneak off doing your own thing, make sure one of them is in on it... don't want them getting too smart and killing you with a piece of timbre they find or anything. Plus he'll be able to convince them not to do anything too stupid or something that might ruin it.

Also, expect your friends to hate you and/or get you back ten times worse Big Grin
06-09-2011, 08:41 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(06-08-2011, 10:06 PM)Skandis Wrote: If possible, get a grammophone. It'll be epic.

Actualy the house does haves a grammophone but its broken Sad BUT i do think its possible to fix!
(06-09-2011, 08:41 AM)Bek Wrote: Also, expect your friends to hate you and/or get you back ten times worse Big Grin

hahaha that is just not possible Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-09-2011, 03:40 PM by Danny Boy.)
06-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Website Find
TGST Offline

Threads: 2

So, when is this shit going down? Big Grin Be sure to report right after the incident to us fellow FGrs Smile
06-09-2011, 09:47 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

(06-09-2011, 09:47 PM)TGST Wrote: So, when is this shit going down? Big Grin Be sure to report right after the incident to us fellow FGrs Smile

no prob Big Grin but it will be aproximaly for the end of the month :V my "agents" have exams so... it kinda haves to wait Tongue
06-10-2011, 12:28 AM
Website Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Sorry to bump, but I'm interested to know how this went!

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
07-24-2011, 06:12 PM
Find
Cataclysm Offline

Threads: 3

Oh shoot, Just realized how useless that post was, I was a little late xD.

Still want to hear about some results!

If guns don't kill people, People kill people. Then toasters don't toast toast, Toast toast toast

[Image: 2b5wu9.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-28-2011, 05:40 AM by Cataclysm.)
07-28-2011, 05:35 AM
Find
Henriksen Offline

Threads: 71

Put a picture of Alexander floating around naked. That will definitely scare the crap out of them. lol
07-28-2011, 11:43 AM
Find