Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuck in the sewer
patzi Offline

Threads: 8
Stuck in the sewer

I've been wandering around collecting things and have been eaten twice when I realized I needed something to distract him. Rocks aren't in abundance, so when I find one I want to really hang on to it. Problem is I keep getting lost and ROFL no monster whatever as long as I have the rock in my hand!!! It's driving me crazy; I want out of here badley!!!!! Plus I keep dropping my rock...jjeeeze
06-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Find
RangerEDinc Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Stuck in the sewer

are you talking about the part where you run to the ladder to get out and a monster is blocking your path?
06-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

K broski

Here's how to do this, you've already figured out how to get to the end, you just can't get past our mutual friend Mr. Tall

There are several things you can do here.

1. In my playthrough, Mr. Tall, I sat around frozen, wondering what to do, and I just went for it, apparently the brute will not always stand right in front of where you need to go.

2. Use one of the chunks of the dead grunt to lure him away, make sure you're close enough he can hear it.

3. Use a rock

4. Get him to chase you, lose him, then circle around and get to the door that way.
06-09-2011, 04:50 AM
Website Find
patzi Offline

(06-09-2011, 04:50 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: K broski
Ok but where is the exit? It's past the area where you disable the roller thingy, right? I've been just standing there waiting for the guy, picked up a body part and promptly lost it. I just seem to be wandering in circles, trying to find anything that looks vaguely like an exit. Driving me nuts. So I guess I haven't figured out how to get to the end. BTW thanks for the tips.

Here's how to do this, you've already figured out how to get to the end, you just can't get past our mutual friend Mr. Tall

There are several things you can do here.

1. In my playthrough, Mr. Tall, I sat around frozen, wondering what to do, and I just went for it, apparently the brute will not always stand right in front of where you need to go.

2. Use one of the chunks of the dead grunt to lure him away, make sure you're close enough he can hear it.

3. Use a rock

4. Get him to chase you, lose him, then circle around and get to the door that way.

06-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Find
Hunter of Shadows Offline

Threads: 21

Basically once you get past the roller thingy, and enter the room with the dead grunt, once you try to leave a brute will bash it's way past some metal bars, opening the way to a new area you haven't been to before.
06-09-2011, 06:12 PM
Website Find
patzi Offline

(06-09-2011, 06:12 PM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: Basically once you get past the roller thingy, and enter the room with the dead grunt, once you try to leave a brute will bash it's way past some metal bars, opening the way to a new area you haven't been to before.

Found it! I had been by it before but when the ladder was mentioned above, I realized that was it. Thanks! But jeeze the next level is horrible! This game is fantastic....much scarier than Penumbra and more realistic in some ways.
06-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Find