Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Changing Portraits
Googolplex Offline
Banned

Threads: 246
Changing Portraits

I found something on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4q1EKPba...re=related

I remember the portrait of Alexander, who have two different faces in the study chamber.

I wanted to see more kind of such "changing" in the next game. Not only paintings, but if things were changing in the game, it is very creepy and makes a good horror effect.

What u think?
06-22-2011, 08:10 PM
Find
Serena Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Changing Portraits

When i first started playing Amnesia I was under the impression that all the paintings would change depending on sanity, but after 80+ hours I've found nothing but the Alexander painting to change -.-
06-23-2011, 03:59 AM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4

You have to look VERY carefully, but the other paintings to change! It's very subtle and I was surprised when I first noticed it on my first playthrough. In the paintings, peoples faces turn to skulls, that's the main difference I remember noticing. Small things like that are really cool to find. Not sure what sanity level you need to be at though, probably "head aching / pounding"
06-23-2011, 04:49 AM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28

All paintings do change like Bek stated. Just look closely enough

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
06-23-2011, 06:37 AM
Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(06-23-2011, 03:59 AM)Serena Wrote: When i first started playing Amnesia I was under the impression that all the paintings would change depending on sanity, but after 80+ hours I've found nothing but the Alexander painting to change -.-

Yep, same here. They were supposed to change because of sanity level, but for me, some of them never change (Alexander's one for example). I dunno why.

Weird.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
06-24-2011, 01:44 AM
Find