Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any easter eggs found?
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30
Any easter eggs found?

i havent found a single easter egg in these games, did you?

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
07-01-2011, 11:22 PM
Find
Synatic Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Any easter eggs found?

ive read somewhere about funny notes by FG inside the games code with comments on certain functions, but nothing ingame
07-02-2011, 12:03 AM
Find
TFEF Offline

Threads: 0

In Schmup.exe, one of the bosses is a reference to the Penumbra tech demo.
07-02-2011, 01:43 AM
Find
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9

(07-02-2011, 01:43 AM)TFEF Wrote: In Schmup.exe, one of the bosses is a reference to the Penumbra tech demo.
Isn't Schmup.exe an easter egg in itself?
Anyway there is also the super_secret.
07-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Website Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

(07-02-2011, 05:26 AM)Someone else Wrote:
(07-02-2011, 01:43 AM)TFEF Wrote: In Schmup.exe, one of the bosses is a reference to the Penumbra tech demo.
Isn't Schmup.exe an easter egg in itself?
Anyway there is also the super_secret.

Well, OP was asking for easter eggs, and schmup.exe is an easter egg. Not sure what you mean. It's either an easter egg or it's not.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
07-02-2011, 06:08 AM
Website Find
Som1Lse Offline

Threads: 9

(07-02-2011, 06:08 AM)Lee Wrote: Well, OP was asking for easter eggs, and schmup.exe is an easter egg. Not sure what you mean. It's either an easter egg or it's not.
Yes. Schmup is indeed an easter egg.
TFEF said that one of the bosses in Schmup was a reference to the Penumbra tech demo. (not directly talking about schmup as it is just a regular part of the game)
I just pointed out that Schmup in itself is an easter egg.

Anyway I just remembered another one.I don't really remember a lot about it though, since it was a long time, since I played it.
Anyway there is some kind of terminal where you can activate some kind of security procedure (let's just call it the "Fix emergencies procedure").
It gives you a lot of questions such as "Is it a minor or major emergency (minor being the coffee machine not working, and major being flesh eating zombies)" and "Did you start the emergency?".
When you finally get around to activate it, it states that it cannot activate the "Fix emergencies procedure" since there is currently an emergency going on.

There are also the one with using the frozen down head on yourself. (should say something like "You must be sick.")
You can also use the arm on yourself ("Finally something to scratch my bag with.")

As I said I don't remember a lot about these, since it is a long time since I played.
The last one I haven't even tried. I simply read about it on the forums. (I don't remember who wrote it. Some thread about amnesia I think)

Maybe I should play again..
07-02-2011, 07:43 AM
Website Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

(07-02-2011, 07:43 AM)Someone else Wrote:
(07-02-2011, 06:08 AM)Lee Wrote: Well, OP was asking for easter eggs, and schmup.exe is an easter egg. Not sure what you mean. It's either an easter egg or it's not.
Yes. Schmup is indeed an easter egg.
TFEF said that one of the bosses in Schmup was a reference to the Penumbra tech demo. (not directly talking about schmup as it is just a regular part of the game)
I just pointed out that Schmup in itself is an easter egg.

Anyway I just remembered another one.I don't really remember a lot about it though, since it was a long time, since I played it.
Anyway there is some kind of terminal where you can activate some kind of security procedure (let's just call it the "Fix emergencies procedure").
It gives you a lot of questions such as "Is it a minor or major emergency (minor being the coffee machine not working, and major being flesh eating zombies)" and "Did you start the emergency?".
When you finally get around to activate it, it states that it cannot activate the "Fix emergencies procedure" since there is currently an emergency going on.

There are also the one with using the frozen down head on yourself. (should say something like "You must be sick.")
You can also use the arm on yourself ("Finally something to scratch my bag with.")

As I said I don't remember a lot about these, since it is a long time since I played.
The last one I haven't even tried. I simply read about it on the forums. (I don't remember who wrote it. Some thread about amnesia I think)

Maybe I should play again..

yeah its an easter egg
any EA's ingame?

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
07-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Find
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19

If you don't use the coin at the beginning of the game and instead use it at Swanson's Office in Black Plague, you will get a surprise! Not sure if this is an Easter Egg though.
07-03-2011, 01:06 AM
Find
Bek Offline

Threads: 4

(07-03-2011, 01:06 AM)spukrian Wrote: If you don't use the coin at the beginning of the game and instead use it at Swanson's Office in Black Plague, you will get a surprise! Not sure if this is an Easter Egg though.

care to elaborate? How can you get out of the room without using the coin to start with?
07-03-2011, 07:08 AM
Find
LucaP1000 Offline

Threads: 5

(07-03-2011, 07:08 AM)Bek Wrote:
(07-03-2011, 01:06 AM)spukrian Wrote: If you don't use the coin at the beginning of the game and instead use it at Swanson's Office in Black Plague, you will get a surprise! Not sure if this is an Easter Egg though.

care to elaborate? How can you get out of the room without using the coin to start with?

He doesn't mean when you get out of the room, but when you use the coin on the dispenser. You can actually get the soda by smashing a brick on the dispenser, and you can save the coin.

[Image: classic-76561198012894588.png]
07-03-2011, 11:16 AM
Find