Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia Steam version No mouse at all [Solved!]
McManus Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Amnesia Steam version No mouse at all [Solved!]

Hey, just grabbed Amnesia off of steam, and it starts up fine, but there seems to be no mouse at all. Not sure if its stuck in a corner or what, but I can't move it at all. If I alt-tab or ctrl-alt-del the mouse is stuck in the upper left corner, and the fix others have used to fix their mouse helps with moving the mouse after alt-tabbing, but still in the game no banana. So, I can't even select a profile or do anything to start the game, and have to kill it via task manager every time. Kinda frustrating.. Can't play my horror at all...

Any views or help? I'm running Win7 ultimate 64bit.

McManus
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2011, 08:42 AM by McManus.)
07-04-2011, 05:26 AM
Find
JohnCletus Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia Steam version No mouse at all

That's a hard one Heh, But to me it may be something in the background interfering with amnesia. Have you tried Moving the mouse rapidly, Clicking, Closing some programs that may mess up the mouse... E.T.C). Other then that, It may be your mouse or something, As I do not see that problem ever mentioned or on the Support page.

- John ' Pinback ' Cletus
WAIT! Same problem JUST happened to me. Just click the " Windows " Button , Where It opens the start menu. Your mouse will appear. When it does click on the amnesia window, And Wlala!

An Original.
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2011, 06:25 AM by JohnCletus.)
07-04-2011, 05:37 AM
Find
McManus Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Amnesia Steam version No mouse at all

I reinstalled the game after clearing some space in the disk that steam was located. I believe the error may have partially be caused by the lack of space at some point when I was downloading amnesia, because now it works fine Smile

Hope this helps someone at some point.
07-04-2011, 08:41 AM
Find