Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Is it a nice idea?
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39
Is it a nice idea?

Is it a nice idea? Making Amnesia more different than it is

I've seen on some threads that people thinks that things are obvious to happen.

Why doesn't someone modify the hps files or add something in order that more scary things would happen? Maybe someone would do that. But just as a mod or something Big Grin

I've seen a lot of complains about Amnesia and that. Maybe someone would release a mod that makes it more realistic? I don't know! I find it as nice as it is. But if there are some complains someone can release a mod that "can" improve maybe textures, or hps scripts, or the amnesia maps.

I told you I like Amnesia as it is. But if there are problems someone can do that. I wouldn't because i'm too lazy, but what do you think about it?

Maybe someone can tell some ideas and someone or a group can do that; I really hate also people who judge a game just for watching 1-2 mins of walkthrough, or just the teaser.

First this: What would you want to see improved?

Me nothing: I like it as it is ^^

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 07-06-2011, 12:27 AM by Hardarm.)
07-06-2011, 12:25 AM
Website Find
TGST Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Is it a nice idea?

What exactly have you heard being complained about Amnesia?
07-06-2011, 02:24 AM
Find
Synatic Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Is it a nice idea?

ive also read alot of complains on certain threads, sadly i only use the "new posts" function to actually browse through the forums so i'd need some time to actually find those.
Your idea seems fine, but the HPL2 code is not yet free to access without license is it?
07-06-2011, 10:13 AM
Find