Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Metal thread \m/
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12
RE: So... who listens to death/black/trash/viking/etc. metal

(02-10-2012, 06:01 PM)TheDarkDescent Wrote: Folk Metal/Viking: Ensiferum - Into Battle - One of the best metal songs i've heard ^^.

Another awesome song by Ensiferum is: Ensiferum - Lai Lai Hei Skip to 0:57 for the good stuff
Ensiferum \m/
Good band, but Petri Lindroos was much better in Norther.
When he moved completely to Ensiferum, I started to listen more and more heavier music.
Aleksi Sihvonen is good singer, but Petri was better Wink

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
02-10-2012, 06:58 PM
Website Find
zxc Offline

Threads: 0

Opeth anyone?

http://www.last.fm/user/zxc2323
02-22-2012, 04:40 AM
Find
she Offline

(02-22-2012, 04:40 AM)zxc Wrote: Opeth anyone?

Yessss, I love Opeth. I saw them with Katatonia awhile back, even.

[Image: f59ljn.gif]
02-22-2012, 05:56 AM
Website Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(02-22-2012, 05:56 AM)she Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 04:40 AM)zxc Wrote: Opeth anyone?

Yessss, I love Opeth. I saw them with Katatonia awhile back, even.
Opeth.. same singer and drummer as in Bloodbath Smile

Full-conversion mod
02-22-2012, 04:30 PM
Website Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

That song is okay!

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
02-22-2012, 04:31 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(02-22-2012, 04:31 PM)BlueFury Wrote:

That song is okay!
Yeah! \m/

"Doom Over Dead Man" is also quite melodic and good Smile
and "Wrath Of The Norsemen" of course

Full-conversion mod
02-22-2012, 04:39 PM
Website Find
Cuyir Offline

Threads: 1

Hrrrm, I don't really like genres as a whole but my music preferences on the metal genre overall are (in no order): Dream Theater, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, Agalloch,Aeternam, Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum, Death, Cynic, old Cryptopsy, Wintersun, Hypocrisy, Devin Townsend/SYL, Diablo swing orchestra, contemporary Exodus,Wrath and Rapture, The Faceless, Judas Priest, Neuraxis and old Megadave.
02-24-2012, 10:12 PM
Find
zxc Offline

(02-24-2012, 10:12 PM)Nuits Grace Wrote: Hrrrm, I don't really like genres as a whole but my music preferences on the metal genre overall are (in no order): Dream Theater, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, Agalloch,Aeternam, Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum, Death, Cynic, old Cryptopsy, Wintersun, Hypocrisy, Devin Townsend/SYL, Diablo swing orchestra, contemporary Exodus,Wrath and Rapture, The Faceless, Judas Priest, Neuraxis and old Megadave.
Have you listened to Symphony X at all? I recommend The Divine Wings of Tragedy and V: The New Mythology Suite

02-25-2012, 12:15 AM
Find
Cuyir Offline

Threads: 1

(02-25-2012, 12:15 AM)zxc Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 10:12 PM)Nuits Grace Wrote: Hrrrm, I don't really like genres as a whole but my music preferences on the metal genre overall are (in no order): Dream Theater, Opeth, Between the Buried and Me, Agalloch,Aeternam, Behemoth, Blind Guardian, Sonata Arctica, Ensiferum, Death, Cynic, old Cryptopsy, Wintersun, Hypocrisy, Devin Townsend/SYL, Diablo swing orchestra, contemporary Exodus,Wrath and Rapture, The Faceless, Judas Priest, Neuraxis and old Megadave.
Have you listened to Symphony X at all? I recommend The Divine Wings of Tragedy and V: The New Mythology Suite

Heard a few songs which I highly enjoyed but I've never immersed myself in the band. I am incredibly slow when it comes to getting into music or movies. Took me a year and a half to give Opeth a chance after listening to them a few times hahaha.

02-25-2012, 12:24 AM
Find
zxc Offline

(02-25-2012, 12:24 AM)Nuits Grace Wrote:
(02-25-2012, 12:15 AM)zxc Wrote:

Heard a few songs which I highly enjoyed but I've never immersed myself in the band. I am incredibly slow when it comes to getting into music or movies. Took me a year and a half to give Opeth a chance after listening to them a few times hahaha.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean. Take the time and check them out more - you will be happy you did Smile
02-25-2012, 12:27 AM
Find