Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silent Hill monsters in Amnesia
ZxBrad Offline

Threads: 29
RE: Silent Hill monsters in Amnesia

I think it would be great to see the Nurses from Silent Hill in The White Night Custom Story. ^_^

WARNING: Noob Doesn't Know How To Script.
[Image: xcn384.gif]

07-21-2011, 12:17 AM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17

You won't need to see nurses. Some of the places will give you enough Silent Hill feel Wink

07-21-2011, 01:23 AM
Website Find
Throwaway Offline

Threads: 0

(07-19-2011, 04:37 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Creating monsters from scratch with original ideas and storylines is much better than to rip off Silent Hill monsters.
Do you really want to have a Pyramid Head chasing after you like a brute?

Most of the monsters can be found as 3D models on the net, even I can extract the models. However, rigging them and using them... Meh, I don't like the idea.

PS. It wouldn't make Amnesia scarier. It would make it a cheap rip off.

(07-21-2011, 01:23 AM)Tanshaydar Wrote: You won't need to see nurses. Some of the places will give you enough Silent Hill feel Wink

Dude, you gotta stop shooting this idea down. I myself find Silent Hill 2 to be one of the closest stories to perfection, but even I would like to see a recreation or a homage map of Silent Hill.

Sure, the monsters only make sense for the protagonist (recently the Silent Hill franchise has bastardized the appearance of PH), but it's something that needs to be done. So what if the monsters weren't meant for the story, it's a effing awesome idea!

Why do moders mod? So they can have the DeLoren from Back to the Future in GTA; it's just something cool to see done.

Stop halting progress and take a chillpill. It's not going to ruin the integrity of the game we came to know and love. The creators did that when they made SH5.
08-02-2011, 01:10 AM
Find
asghdrew Offline

Threads: 10

Not Trying to bump the thread...
But im working on a pyramid head and made a poll for other new monsters....
http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-14758.html

lol noobs
04-13-2012, 09:03 PM
Find