Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Any ideas with my map?
FrictionalWeekly Offline

Threads: 6
Any ideas with my map?

I was wondering if anybody had any ideas for my map "Never Ending Nightmare"
Or what my levels could be.
Give me ideas and I'll think about it.

07-28-2011, 10:00 PM
Find
Serena Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Any ideas with my map?

(07-28-2011, 10:00 PM)qqs23 Wrote: I was wondering if anybody had any ideas for my map "Never Ending Nightmare"
Or what my levels could be.
Give me ideas and I'll think about it.

Erm, you have a title before you have a concept? O_o

Well uh, perhaps you could use settings from a nightmare you may have had before... and have it never end...? o___O

maybe something blair-witchy in that you keep finding yourself in what seems to be the same area.... maybe following a creek in circles or summen...
07-29-2011, 05:06 AM
Find
FrictionalWeekly Offline

Threads: 6

Well I'm sorry if you think I'm stupid, but I am a newb at the forums.
And thanks for advice.
I can use my custom story with the many night terrors I had when I was young.
When I say night terrors I don't mean nightmares. This is a thing that was wrong with me when I was young and doctors were actually thinking I was going to die from sleep walking.
I barely remember once
A night terror, it was a old mansion dusty and cobwebs my brother locked me in a dark room in the dream. Tongue
I tried to scream mom, but couldn't.
Finally a green hand grabbed my arm and I heard a whisper saying, " mom can't hear you" and saw a face in the corner of the dark room then my dream fades from there. Freaking creepy.

Did I just tell a whole story of my dream? Well, at least I got my idea.
Thanks.

07-30-2011, 05:13 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(07-30-2011, 05:13 AM)qqs23 Wrote: Well I'm sorry if you think I'm stupid, but I am a newb at the forums.
And thanks for advice.
I can use my custom story with the many night terrors I had when I was young.
When I say night terrors I don't mean nightmares. This is a thing that was wrong with me when I was young and doctors were actually thinking I was going to die from sleep walking.
I barely remember once
A night terror, it was a old mansion dusty and cobwebs my brother locked me in a dark room in the dream. Tongue
I tried to scream mom, but couldn't.
Finally a green hand grabbed my arm and I heard a whisper saying, " mom can't hear you" and saw a face in the corner of the dark room then my dream fades from there. Freaking creepy.

Did I just tell a whole story of my dream? Well, at least I got my idea.
Thanks.

that happens to my brother some nights... about every 6 months you just hear him screaming like someones burying him alive and then when he wakes up he doesn't remember a thing. and as for your custom story, i'd say have a chase where you have to solve a simple puzzle at the same time. i find moments like that to be the scariest because it forces you to stay calm and think when you're facing shear terror and you if you take too long figuring it out the monster will get you. that's what mainly made justine so scary for me... btw NEWB FIVE.

Posting Freak
08-02-2011, 05:23 AM
Website Find