Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The power cord eludes me...
Captain Ventris Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago The power cord eludes me...

I am about to plug in the large "earth-eating Metal Monster", but whenever I lift the power cord, instead of staying in my grasp, it merely flies inexplicably across the room, no matter how I hold down the button.

I am well over the recommended hardware stats, am using Vista, and have not encountered any other problems before with this game.
04-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Find
Thomas Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 184
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: The power cord eludes me...

Sound strange? Could you record a video of it?

I would suggest loading a previously saved savegame.
04-30-2007, 06:41 AM
Find
Captain Ventris Offline

Threads: 1

Well, I don't have any In-Game video recording software, and Print Screen won't work, but I'll try to explain it in detail:

First, I hover the cursor over the plug, as normal. I then hold down the button to grab the plug. Instead of remaining in my hand, the plug is strangely hurled into the air, away from me, the wire convulsing, but it flies in no predictable pattern. The longer I hold left mouse, the farther the cord flies. I'll try loading an earlier save.

EDIT: going to an earlier save, in which both ends of the cord were plugged in, let me advance.
04-30-2007, 11:08 PM
Find
Dark Offline

Threads: 20

try fraps to record it Smile
http://www.fraps.com/ > trial allows you to record up to 30 seconds, i think that should be enough to show it to us Smile

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
05-01-2007, 10:51 AM
Find