Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.17 Average
Work in progress Harvest (Prologue Part I Released)
Phoroneus Offline

Threads: 12
RE: Harvest (Prologue Part I Released)

(08-23-2011, 01:35 PM)skypeskype Wrote: I love it. Very unique puzzle you have there with the climbing. More people should use that. I hope the next one will be longer Sad

Yes, it's more a concept demonstration than a real game. I'm posting a poll to see just how much of it everyone has seen (there are two "real" endings and one "fail" ending). Check the Custom Stories and Modifications forum in a moment. Smile

[Image: at_9365860.png]

Follow Harvest.
08-23-2011, 02:42 PM
Find
Phoroneus Offline

Threads: 12

Harvest has been put on hold for the time being, due to hurricane Irene (lost power on Saturday, no word on when it will be restored - this is being posted from a university terminal). I'm also in the midst of a move across the state, so will need to set up my PC once I get to my new home. Assuming no further complications, Harvest should be underway by the weekend. I will hopefully not have to push back the release of Prologue Part II, but no promises.

[Image: at_9365860.png]

Follow Harvest.
08-30-2011, 02:58 PM
Find
Mosnye Offline

Threads: 3

(08-30-2011, 02:58 PM)Phoroneus Wrote: Harvest has been put on hold for the time being, due to hurricane Irene (lost power on Saturday, no word on when it will be restored - this is being posted from a university terminal). I'm also in the midst of a move across the state, so will need to set up my PC once I get to my new home. Assuming no further complications, Harvest should be underway by the weekend. I will hopefully not have to push back the release of Prologue Part II, but no promises.

Good luck. Very sorry to hear that you lost power.

[Image: a.jpg]
08-31-2011, 12:25 AM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Wow man, really great map! I didn't really see the point of climbing the well though, I just got up there and opened the hatch which didn't seem to make a difference. I also accidentally lit the wrong candle with the tinderbox in the cell Tongue I found the pick eventually though. Also once you finish ALL the parts to this you should make one big custom story where you can play them from start to finish continuosly.

Posting Freak
08-31-2011, 01:00 AM
Website Find