Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Help with valvs
Rodro Offline

Threads: 1
Help with valvs

i dont know the order to turn on the valvs i have read the letter but aim portuguse i have a litle dificult. if any one can help me tkx
04-16-2007, 10:42 PM
Find
Willbreaker Offline

Threads: 6
RE: Help with valvs

Which valves? You mean the valves on the wall for the door? If so, move the mouse in a rotational movement.

You should be more precise in your starting post. Two sentences rarely do the job, man.

/Breaker
04-16-2007, 10:49 PM
Find
banj007 Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Help with valvs

Willbreaker Wrote:Which valves? You mean the valves on the wall for the door? If so, move the mouse in a rotational movement.

You should be more precise in your starting post. Two sentences rarely do the job, man.

/Breaker

By "read the letter" he meant, the instructional book for the generator.
Spoiler below!

To activate the generator you must push the battery crate into the hole and retrieve the battery. Then Turn the second valve then the valve to the right of that one, then the last valve, then the valve between those two, then the first valve, throw the lever by the generator, and replace the fuse when it blows, then pull the lever again. You're welcome.

05-01-2007, 08:11 PM
Website Find