Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 18 Vote(s) - 3.39 Average
Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*
Derxor Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Amnesia AMFP SPOILER THREAD *ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK*

(08-25-2013, 11:31 PM)Dragon7722 Wrote: Regarding the thoughts of some people who think that the monster is kind of underwhelming in the footage: What if they send PDP a different version of the game? Maybe some kind of a promote-version? A version with a "less scarier" monster just to create expectations that FG can smash upon the release date? Wink
Spoiler below!

[Image: ObamaRage.jpg]

Edit: I changed the pic and put it in a spoiler so it wouldn't be so bothering

My youtube channel where I do some guitar covers.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84Ttln...muSOA0bFHA
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2013, 11:58 PM by Derxor.)
08-25-2013, 11:41 PM
Website Find
Plectrum61 Offline

Threads: 0

(08-25-2013, 11:35 PM)Vertical Wrote: Those were "review copies", so it's highly doubtful they'd send altered copies to people who are to judge its content.

Yeah, and when it's a review copy I expect that they would use the most scary looking creature of the game instead of a lesser version.
Maybe the monster doesn't look that scary to some people (like me with the grunt), but that will change when that thing starts chasing you.

Edit: Damn I'm slow today.

"We make choices, but in the end our choices makes us."
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2013, 11:49 PM by Plectrum61.)
08-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Find
Derxor Offline

(08-25-2013, 11:45 PM)Plectrum61 Wrote:
(08-25-2013, 11:35 PM)Vertical Wrote: Those were "review copies", so it's highly doubtful they'd send altered copies to people who are to judge its content.

Yeah, and when it's a review copy I expect that they would use the most scary looking creature of the game instead of a lesser version.
Maybe the monster doesn't look that scary to some people (like me with the grunt), but that will change when that thing starts chasing you.

Edit: Damn I'm slow today.

I'm scincerily really pissed off about that little glimpse of the monster. I was supposed to not see anything untill I played the game. I'm not saying I regret pre-ordering, I'm jsut saying I'm not really that excited about the game any more. (Although I'm still gonna need a couple of diaper changes every 10 mins)

08-25-2013, 11:53 PM
Website Find
Lleviathyn Offline

Threads: 3

I agree with Magnum and Plectrum, Mark is definitely one of my favorite YouTubers. Not just because he makes clever remarks and has an awesome voice, but he also hosts charity livestreams every month and makes thank you videos every once in a while.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2013, 12:00 AM by Lleviathyn.)
08-25-2013, 11:59 PM
Find
Plectrum61 Offline

Threads: 0

(08-25-2013, 11:53 PM)Derxor Wrote: I'm scincerily really pissed off about that little glimpse of the monster. I was supposed to not see anything untill I played the game. I'm not saying I regret pre-ordering, I'm jsut saying I'm not really that excited about the game any more. (Although I'm still gonna need a couple of diaper changes every 10 mins)

Ah cheer up pal,
There is always the second monster, creepy environments and amazing story waiting for you. Smile

"We make choices, but in the end our choices makes us."
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2013, 12:03 AM by Plectrum61.)
08-26-2013, 12:00 AM
Find
Derxor Offline

(08-26-2013, 12:00 AM)Plectrum61 Wrote: Ah cheer up pal,
There is always the second monster, creepy environments and amazing story waiting for you. Smile
Hahaha, don't worry, some of the scary games I play, I play them spoiled because I allways watch markiplier play them first and even then I still scream like a little girl hahaah Big Grin
Is it maybe just the fact that PDP played it before me that has me so pissed off? I think if marki uploaded the video I would be feeling the exact opposite of what I feel now Tongue

08-26-2013, 12:09 AM
Website Find
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(08-25-2013, 09:15 PM)Peci Wrote: Leda and the Swan already discussed before. Strong bestiality theme going on there.
That painting was mentioned only once in this thread and nobody talked about bestiality at all. Except, well, you.

Besides, it is a well-known classic. original Amnesia featured some classic artwork as well, IIRC.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
08-26-2013, 12:49 AM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

Git means Idiot, dumb, stupid or downright retarded.

The International Narcotics Traffic
08-26-2013, 04:39 AM
Find
Potato Offline

Threads: 10

(08-25-2013, 11:53 PM)Derxor Wrote: I'm scincerily really pissed off about that little glimpse of the monster. I was supposed to not see anything untill I played the game. I'm not saying I regret pre-ordering, I'm jsut saying I'm not really that excited about the game any more. (Although I'm still gonna need a couple of diaper changes every 10 mins)
I wouldn't mind if PDP uploaded the video if he had edited it differently. He showed the monster explicitly chasing him twice, which provide more than a few good looks of it. The clips of it banging on the door and skittering in the darkness in that staircase were perfect for teasing, but showing the monster in full view sort of ruined it for me. Pewdiepie should've known that, instead I feel like he's all 'HA HA I got to play it first and I'm spoiling it for everyone while at it.'

[Image: o8JPTkt.jpg]
upsilon floorbot is a qt pa2t
08-26-2013, 05:11 AM
Find
Gilligan's Hell Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 17

(08-26-2013, 05:11 AM)Potato Wrote:
I wouldn't mind if PDP uploaded the video if he had edited it differently. He showed the monster explicitly chasing him twice, which provide more than a few good looks of it. The clips of it banging on the door and skittering in the darkness in that staircase were perfect for teasing, but showing the monster in full view sort of ruined it for me. Pewdiepie should've known that, instead I feel like he's all 'HA HA I got to play it first and I'm spoiling it for everyone while at it.'

he's a cunt. Let's just not talk about him.

The International Narcotics Traffic
08-26-2013, 05:17 AM
Find