Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

Seriously, who the f**k REALLY cares bout the date release? I think everybody only wish a Machine for Pigs to be GREATER than the Dark Descent and that's all. And at least I am personally sure that the overall level design will be a lot more complicated and unmatchable, as long as thechineseroom are working on that (I mean collaborating with Frictional guys).
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2012, 01:50 PM by Alex Ros.)
11-25-2012, 12:07 PM
Website Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

(11-25-2012, 12:07 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: Seriously, who the f**k REALLY cares bout the date release? I think everybody only wish a Machine for Pigs to be GREATER than the Dark Descent and that's all. And at least I am personally sure that the overall level design will be a lot more complicated and unmatchable, as long as thechineseroom are working on that.
Agreed 100%. Smile
11-25-2012, 12:40 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(11-25-2012, 12:07 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: Seriously, who the f**k REALLY cares bout the date release? I think everybody only wish a Machine for Pigs to be GREATER than the Dark Descent and that's all. And at least I am personally sure that the overall level design will be a lot more complicated and unmatchable, as long as thechineseroom are working on that.
Indeed. People have the tendency to want to have the game as soon as possible, but lack to understand that its people who are making the game. And games take time to develop for the maximum quality. If frictional games and thechineseroom started to rush their games they wouldn't be better than most of EA's rushed out abominations.

So people calm down. have a drink and wait like good boys for fuck sake!
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2012, 01:25 PM by Danny Boy.)
11-25-2012, 01:24 PM
Website Find
Alex Ros Offline

Sorry for an off-topic question...
Is it allowed here to use rude language? I mean the words like "fuck" or "bitch" for example? I just thought it's not allowed as everywhere and always put some censure * symbols like "f**k". But is it necessary?
11-25-2012, 01:48 PM
Website Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Pfff... I guess it depends on when you use them. Calling another member a bitch is generally frowned upon, but saying that AAMFP will be fucking awesome should be okay. Wink Forum rules don't say anything specific about rude language, they basically just say that you should be nice to others here.
11-25-2012, 02:19 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Oh okey... I don't like to say anything 100% negative to someone. It's pointless in my opinion. If something looks 100% bad to you it means that it's simply not for you. Just a matter of tastes, beliefs. It's better to just pass by and nevermind... So I hope I am nice enough to others. At least I am always trying to look first for what is good and only then what is bad. Never vice versa. So I guess I am fucking cool, ha ha ha...
11-25-2012, 03:19 PM
Website Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(11-25-2012, 01:48 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: Sorry for an off-topic question...
Is it allowed here to use rude language? I mean the words like "fuck" or "bitch" for example? I just thought it's not allowed as everywhere and always put some censure * symbols like "f**k". But is it necessary?
Shit. Fuck. Ass. Balls. Pubic hair in my FUCKING mouth!!!

Yep, It looks like it.
11-25-2012, 03:25 PM
Website Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Fucking hell...

Anyway back on topic.

There any new news yet on the game?

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
11-25-2012, 05:20 PM
Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

No 'proper' news, no.

I find it's useful to keep an eye on the tweets of Dan Pinchbeck (danpinchbeck) and Jessica Curry (jessicacurry2) as sometimes they let out little snippets of info. Jessica tends to tweet far more than Dan.
11-25-2012, 05:43 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(11-25-2012, 03:25 PM)Danny Boy Wrote:
(11-25-2012, 01:48 PM)Alex Ros Wrote: Sorry for an off-topic question...
Shit. Fuck. Ass. Balls. Pubic hair in my FUCKING mouth!!!

Yep, It looks like it.
Holy FUCKthat was so fucking innapropriate.

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
11-26-2012, 01:00 AM
Find