Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fountain glitch/bug??
daortir Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Fountain glitch/bug??

About the shadow in the archives, I'm afraid this isn't true : ). I checked the map file and the script file, there is no use of the guardian/shadow stuff : x.

There are though quite a lot of low-sanity events and small details that aren't easy to notice at the first playthrough, and a thread could be interesting (and give ideas to modders).

02-07-2014, 01:09 AM
Find
JohnnyGui Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Fountain glitch/bug??

(02-07-2014, 01:09 AM)daortir Wrote: About the shadow in the archives, I'm afraid this isn't true : ). I checked the map file and the script file, there is no use of the guardian/shadow stuff : x.

There are though quite a lot of low-sanity events and small details that aren't easy to notice at the first playthrough, and a thread could be interesting (and give ideas to modders).

Sorry, I really recall reading about someone who had this happened to him, can't find it anymore for some reason. Not sure if it was in the archives or somewhere else though.
(This post was last modified: 02-07-2014, 03:52 AM by JohnnyGui.)
02-07-2014, 03:51 AM
Find