Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intel Graphics Card...Fatal Error: Renderer #0
crappydefault Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 7 Months, 1 Week ago RE: Intel Graphics Card...Fatal Error: Renderer #0

I was talking with an Intel site operator today, and they said "Unfortunately this game has not bee tested by us. I can send the report up so that they look in to it, unfortunately there is no guarantee that they will fix this problem on future driver releases." (yes, they had a typo with "been")

I attached the chat transcript below, but "Victor" basically said that they may look into the problem, and even if they do there is no guarantee that they will fix the problem on future driver releases.... so it doesn't look to hopeful.

If more people wanted to start sending Intel emails asking about them looking into/fixing the problem with their OpenGL* (specifically for the Intel® HD Graphics), that'd be great. Or if you chat with a technician, they apparently send in a report for every time someone asks about a compatibility issue, I just don't have the time right now to make dozens of false emails to do that.

Oh yeah, and I did remove my email from the chat transcript... just because I am mildly paranoid like that....

Attached Files
.doc   Chat Transcript.doc (Size: 26.5 KB / Downloads: 166)
(This post was last modified: 12-02-2010, 12:10 AM by crappydefault.)
12-02-2010, 12:08 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Intel Graphics Card...Fatal Error: Renderer #0 - by crappydefault - 12-02-2010, 12:08 AM