Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Unplayable
bothered Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Unplayable

Hi all,
I've been trying to post here for a week. Thank you whoever turned my account on. I had to report a post just get in touch with somebody.
Anyway, I've got the same laggy problem. At first the game played fine, then occasional lag but restarting the game would cure it. As I progressed through the game it got worse, I knew if it was going to lag as the cursor on the menu screen would\wouldn't lag. Eventually even restarting the game half a dozen times wouldn't cure it so I looked and found this forum. I did all the suggested fixs but none of them make any difference. My PC spec is more than enough. Where I'm up to now is when I want to play I restart the PC first and the game plays fine but I have to restart it every time I want to play, don't have a problem with any other game. The problem is in the game, not my PC. I also downloaded Overture. I have only tried it for now but it seems fine, but so did BP at first, we shall see.
04-11-2008, 08:33 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Unplayable - by str1990 - 02-14-2008, 05:21 PM