Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Both Penumbra episode giving vertex shader errors 8800GTX.
bonediggy1031 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago RE: Both Penumbra episode giving vertex shader errors 8800GTX.

Thank you for the response. I looked at both ASUS and Nvidia for the 174.31 drivers that you noted but they are not posted for the 8800GTX, I think that it said that the driver 174.31 is for the new series 9 card. Please adviseSmile and thank you for your assistance!

GanjaStar Wrote:
bonediggy1031 Wrote:Hello all,
I have an 8800GTX with the latest drivers installed from ASUS (169.21) and Penumbra: Overture AND Penumbra: Black Plague give me the error at startup that my graphics card does not support vertex shaders. I just got these games so I would really like to play them and any help would be greatly appreciatedSmile My OS is Windows XP Pro if it helps and I did patch the games. Thank you for any help...

I have the same card and both games work flawlessly, try 174.31 drivers. And Do not touch shader options in riva tuner if you did that.
03-10-2008, 07:21 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread