The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Requiem: Graphic glitches then crashes.
gunnargateprest Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Penumbra Requiem: Graphic glitches then crashes.

Hi Frictional Games,

Let's get the obvious out of the way first, you make amazing games and I'm a huge fan.

I've played all your games EXCEPT this one because it crashes on me everytime.

Bear with me, but I am not that PC savvy, so my explanation of the problem might lack some obvious information I should have given. But I will try my best. I bought a beast of a rig this christmas for myself (dere er jo svenske så dere kan lese specsa på http://www.komplett.no/k/ci.aspx?sku=10615).

This machine has runned every game flawlessly so far, including Penumbra Overture and Black Plague and Amnesia the Dark Decent.

The trouble I am having is that I start a game on Requiem and I watch the intro sequence and everything is fine. And when I assume control the screen flickers each time I turn around, and it's like I get some frames of something else when I turn around (like the loading... screen pops in). After about a minute my computer doesen't want anymore, and crashes the program citing that my video card timed out the game.

I really want to finish the trilogy as I really enjoy the games. I hope you can help me out with the problem.

Cheers and kindest regards,

Gunnargateprest.
02-25-2013, 02:23 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Requiem: Graphic glitches then crashes. - by gunnargateprest - 02-25-2013, 02:23 PM