Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can the serial key of a retail version be checked by Run/regedit on Windows ?
Petike Offline

Threads: 35
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago RE: Can the serial key of a retail version be checked by Run/regedit on Windows ?

Update: After a few days had passed of me uninstalling everything Amnesia-related, I reinstalled the vanilla version of the game and ran it. No product key problems, it ran fine. I didn't test it with the 1.2 update, but I'm not in the mood, nor do I have time left for that. I'll be getting the comp ready for repairs tomorrow and taking it away on Tuesday. Hopefully, once I bring it back, there won't be any new problems, at least not with the vanilla version.

(04-08-2014, 03:57 PM)Googolplex Wrote: Probably you can take a photo of your box and ask Frictional Games for a new key.

Nice idea, but I doubt that would really be possible. Jens and Thomas have said, time and again, that they can't help with product keys that were sold by other retailers than Frictional themselves. So, I won't be asking for that kind of help.

"You... silly Billy !" (Clarence, Penumbra : Black Plague)
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2014, 09:31 PM by Petike.)
04-13-2014, 09:30 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can the serial key of a retail version be checked by Run/regedit on Windows ? - by Petike - 04-13-2014, 09:30 PM