Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So, SOMA just crashed my computer.
CrashHeadroom Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 7 Years, 9 Months ago RE: So, SOMA just crashed my computer.

(08-15-2016, 06:05 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I was trying to rush through the game because I had to get to specific parts where the monsters are to test a mod I was working on, but then as soon as the game was going to transition to Simon in the chair at Pathos 2 (upsilon) my computer gave me a blue screen.

Trying to restart my PC it was giving me two beeps until I got it to run windows repair and made it recover back to an earlier point.

Most likely this issue is on my end (as I usually experience not too often momentary freezes during some games) but I'm just wondering if it was possible that SOMA can blue screen people for rushing the game.

I've had SOMA since it came out and it has never done this to me before.

....Your computer has achieved sentience. If it starts calling itself Simon and asking how it got here, calmly unplug your P.C. AND RUN! DO NOT THINK, JUST RUN!

(Seriously though no idea would could be wrong bud Sad possibly graph card problaymo? Did you happen to catch the error message that popped up on the B/S when it crashed? As an example "nv4_.dll")
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2016, 06:13 PM by CrashHeadroom.)
08-15-2016, 06:11 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: So, SOMA just crashed my computer. - by CrashHeadroom - 08-15-2016, 06:11 PM