Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

The truth behind Agrippa (and Alexander [spoilers]).
Tintin Offline

Threads: 4
RE: The truth behind Agrippa (spoilers).

Very interesting thoughts. Thanks for sharing. I too think Agrippa wasn't as innocent as he was made out to be. But I would argue that Alexander did take great pleasure in torturing and killing his victims and manipulating Daniel. His attitude throughout the game reflects an unbalanced mind. I would also argue that just because Alexander is probably a supernatural being and was banished from his homeworld, doesn't mean that he wasn't in the wrong. He could have betrayed others and the banishment may have been his just punishment. If he was able to return to his homeworld, it's very likely that Alexander would have spread great chaos and destroyed those who banished him.

Think God and Lucifer. Even if you don't believe the Bible is true, it can't be argued that God is seen as absolute good and Lucifer in his betrayl of God becomes the very abscence of absolute good. After he betrays God, he is banished from God's Kingdom. I think Alexander's situation is similar up to a point. He did some great wrong, was punished for it and worked for many, many centuries at finding a way to return to his homeworld. He's hardly innocent.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2011, 01:12 AM by Tintin.)
02-18-2011, 01:11 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: The truth behind Agrippa (spoilers). - by Tintin - 02-18-2011, 01:11 AM