Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
jennipuu Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

Oh no, I couldn't get past the last brute in the sewers :'D I knew exactly what I was meant to do, but it was physically impossible for me to to get myself through all the doors quickly enough. Managed to blow the rock part a couple of times as well... Eventually the game gave up and just let me walk through peacefully.

Quote:I can definitely relate to you when it comes to hands/brain not functioning correctly when in fear! You know the room in the Storage that has the monster standing right there when you open the door? Well there is another room next to it with a bunch of barrels in it, which I planned on using as a hiding place, so I left the door open. I went to the next room, opened the door, and saw the monster right there and I freaked the f*** out! My hands were shaking badly which made Daniel's head flail in every direction. I went to go hide in my hiding room, but I was trying to enter from the wrong side of the door and I was running into the wall instead... lol So I went around the other side of the door where the entrance to the room is, closed the door, and hid in the corner until the monster went away. Somehow he never managed to hit me...

Aw shit..! D: There was one time when I was playing the Storage level with (for) my friend. I knew about the grunt behind the door, and I thought it would be fun to give her a little glimpse at the monster. So, I build up a little hiding place beside the room, slammed the door open and hid behind my barricade.
The monster took his time doing his catwalk in front of me in the other side of the barricade, but after a while I realized that he wasn't going to de-spawn like I thought he would! So there I was, trapped between a wall and a monster... Not quite as planned.
He was repeating a little stroll back and forth the room, so while he was in the other end of the room I quickly tried to sneak away back to the previous room. For a split second there I heard the chasing music just about to begin, but I kept crawling on and managed to sneak away.
(This post was last modified: 05-14-2013, 08:28 PM by jennipuu.)
05-14-2013, 08:21 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia? - by jennipuu - 05-14-2013, 08:21 PM