The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem: "Couldn't find core_box.dae"
MrLewisMHarris Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Problem: "Couldn't find core_box.dae"

Yeah, I'm getting this ever since I downloaded the v1.2 Update, I am running Windows 7 32bit and I updated a while ago and I remember trying to fix it. Before the update I had this weird version of amnesia:

[Image: screen2.png]

IF YOU CANNOT SEE THAT CLICK HERE!

On that picture you will see I have the Retail version and the steam version. (One being in the C:\Program Files\Amnesia - The Dark Descent and the other is in the C:\Program Files\Amnesia - The Dark Descent\REDIST folder)

So essentially I have to versions on Amnesia. BUT only one of them works, and the one that DOES work is the NON Updated version. so I have no Clue what to do. Also, When I opened the Amnesia (Updated v1.2) Launcher.exe I get this error Message:

[Image: screen3.png]

I checked all around and on the folders and couldn't find it. so it must mean it didn't come with the update. please add it to the update because I cannot play otherwise Sad not even Justine. :/
08-20-2011, 11:34 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Problem: "Couldn't find core_box.dae" - by MrLewisMHarris - 08-20-2011, 11:34 AM