Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly)
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly)

The game is indeed very strange and disturbing at some points. There are story holes making it impossible to understand it fully but I got the main theme and some more ideas that were clearly transferred from Unbith to Penumbra and even Amnesia.

One month ago I found a way to play the game completely without caring about the crashes by playing all the maps, doing all the puzzles, getting all items etc... I also found a way to stop some graphical glitches that some maps had and fix some of the stuff that you fixed as well.

I'm making a full conversion called Envy the Dead and is based on the original Unbirth game. Some of the things that you mentioned kind of...well ruin the puzzles that the mod has and maybe small parts of the story unfortunately. That's very sad to me but I know that I don't have the right to keep this old game's puzzles and story exclusive until (or if, yes there's that too) the mod is released. These fixes that I found and a guide on how to run it "properly" is going to be added to the final mod together with some other old forgotten Thomas goodies that I found these years.

Edit: Also, I edited your post and added spoiler tags.
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2013, 01:08 PM by plutomaniac.)
04-04-2013, 01:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to run Unbirth without crushes (mostly) - by plutomaniac - 04-04-2013, 01:01 PM