Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[SPOILER] Who’s who? Penumbra narrative puzzle
Nycticorax Offline

Threads: 2
RE: [SPOILER] Who’s who ? Penumbra narrative puzzle

(09-29-2010, 06:24 AM)Mr. X Wrote: Woah that was one hell of a text! I had to read it 10 times to remember what you wrote lol
I hope you won't blame me for that..
Quote:I thought that in the ending of requiem where you enter the door, Phillip is back in the cabin on the boat and dreamt everything that has happened in all the games?
It can't be since as I've noticed in c., the picture is not the same so it can't be the same cabin.
Quote:Or was he like, teleported back there by the Tuurngait?
No, because of the last remark. The best way of accounting for it is that it's a dream, or some altered reality.
Quote:For the other Red ending, i have no theories more than that Phillip dies and is never coming back :3
Well, as I've noticed, this interpretation is only consistent with hypotheses 2-i and 2-ii. But I think I've shown such hypotheses cannot account for some facts, namely the bonus email and the autonomy of the Tuungait.
09-29-2010, 12:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILER] Who’s who ? Penumbra narrative puzzle - by Nycticorax - 09-29-2010, 12:22 PM