Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[SPOILER] Who’s who? Penumbra narrative puzzle
Nycticorax Offline

Threads: 2
RE: [SPOILER] Who’s who? Penumbra narrative puzzle

(10-03-2010, 01:55 AM)Black Rabbit Wrote: well my theory is that red wanted to help in order to die..."they will nto let me die you see ...it's against the rules" so they had control over him "parts of my mind are not my own" and I thought that the entity that would not allow red to die entered philip after tuurngait found out he betrayed them (they probably found out because he got already infected once and his mind was open to them because the ordeals in the end of black plague take place in his own mind?) so they sent the entity that actually made Redwood to "Red" and made him enter the furnace himself this time asking from the new guy who went there to destroy them to join him...it's kinda strange logic but it is possible Smile
and I have played it xD
Tell me if I have understood correctly you theory:
1) The Tuungait has control over parts of Red's mind, but not over his entire mind, since
2) Red has enough 'will' to have someone halt his suffering, and for that very reason leads Philip to his quarter;
3) All since the beginning of Requiem Philip has been under the control from the Tuungait because the Tuungait seeks revenge both for Philip's treacherous email and to terminate Red, slipping out of its mind-control.
Am I correct this far? And could you clarify your last point
Quote:4) so they sent the entity that actually made Redwood to "Red" and made him enter the furnace himself this time asking from the new guy who went there to destroy them to join him...it's kinda strange logic but it is possible
which I cannot deal with, not because of logic but of grammar... Smile
10-11-2010, 08:38 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILER] Who’s who? Penumbra narrative puzzle - by Nycticorax - 10-11-2010, 08:38 PM