The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't get Amnesia to work on laptop
lpadvent Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months, 2 Weeks ago Can't get Amnesia to work on laptop

Okay, so, as of so far, I haven't found any answers to this problem, though I've tried many solutions. I have a Presario CQ50 with a Nvidia GeForce 8200M G graphics card, running Windows 7 Professional.

I downloaded Amnesia from Steam, and at first the launcher wasn't working. I tried the trick with changing the exe name to Launcher, but that didn't seem to work. (I actually made a copy, moved the original out, and put the copy in place, as I didn't want the original messed up if I did something wrong.)

Anyway, it didn't work. I tried verifying my local files. I tried patching. Still nothing.

Whatever hpl file, or whatever you need me to post for you guys, let me know. Any way that I can get this amazing game to work will be welcome!

Thank you.
01-04-2011, 09:38 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Can't get Amnesia to work on laptop - by lpadvent - 01-04-2011, 09:38 AM
RE: Can't get Amnesia to work on laptop - by Bek - 01-04-2011, 10:40 AM
RE: Can't get Amnesia to work on laptop - by jens - 01-04-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Can't get Amnesia to work on laptop - by jens - 01-05-2011, 08:31 AM