Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plague - Glowstick is Useless (No lighting change)
xTwiisstt Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Black Plague - Glowstick is Useless (No lighting change)

Hey there!
I've player Penumbra Overture through 2 times now, but this time I've decided to get it on my computer. But when equipping the glowstick, there is literally no change/help with lighting. It basically stays the same , besides -of course- the glowstick being there. I know there is something you can do about this; because I had the same problem on my laptop, but managed the fix it by altering the settings mildly. The annoying thing is I can't remember what to do, and I feel there is no use for the glowstick at all. Same with the flashlight.

I know you guys are busy, but please try and respond fast! Thanks in advance!
01-02-2012, 07:21 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plague - Glowstick is Useless (No lighting change)

Are your graphics card capable of running it properly?

And I'm assuming you bought the game?
01-02-2012, 07:44 PM
Find
xTwiisstt Offline

Threads: 4
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plague - Glowstick is Useless (No lighting change)

(01-02-2012, 07:44 PM)Statyk Wrote: Are your graphics card capable of running it properly?

And I'm assuming you bought the game?
I found the problem, I needed to lower my quality down Sad
And yes, I've bought the game. I got the collection.
01-02-2012, 09:32 PM
Find