Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Help] How make a statue an enemy?
Rokotain Offline

Threads: 9
RE: [Help] How make a statue an enemy?

Hmm >_<
I can understand your rage.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to help you. And as I also have no experience with modding I would suggest the best way would be to script it?

Also I'm not sure how you plan the scenario for this and I doubt you would like to share too much info, as after all it's spoilers for your custom story:p

If you can't script it or you have no luck with the model editing, post again with a possible scenario of how you would want this to happen, and I or others here on the forum will try our best to help you : p
I have decent scripting experience so thats your biggest bet if you want help from my side.

Good luck, and again sorry I weren't more help :/
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2012, 06:17 PM by Rokotain.)
01-22-2012, 03:13 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

Have you tried adjusting the NormalAttackDistance varaible?

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
01-22-2012, 07:22 PM
Website Find
Dobbydoo Offline

Threads: 6

Yes. I tried setting it to one, that was too close. And I tried setting it to three, which was too far away.
And I forgot to mention that when I see it in-game with "show entity info" on, it shows that it is attacking me, I just don't take damage from it. I see the red box that is it's attack radius and I know that I stand in it.
And it works if I set it's type to waterlurker, but then it's invisible.
01-22-2012, 07:51 PM
Find