Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
spukrian Offline

Threads: 19
RE: [Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs] wtf... pigs

(06-17-2012, 10:34 PM)Potato Wrote: You should watch the Saw movies... especially 3 with that opinion. Pigs can be very frightening and morbid looking creatures.
Yes, Saw III definitely had a "machine for pigs". Yuck.

(06-17-2012, 11:02 PM)Xss Wrote: They managed to make a simple cow pretty scary in the Irish horror movie Isolation, so why not?...
Isolation was quite good, though gets a bit preachy at certain points.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2012, 11:27 AM by spukrian.)
06-20-2012, 11:26 AM
Find
raptorhunter6 Offline

Threads: 4

Hi I'm new here and well new to Amnesia. Well although my Laptop is not able to run Amnesia I could tell pretty damn well that it is a great game. Currently I'm in the process of playing the Penumbra games and let me tell you, they're creepy as fuck! I hope Amnesia A Machine for Pigs works on Intel HD Cards this times as I'm sure it is possible. But after watching the teaser trailer I can't wait to see. Personally human-like pigs creep me out more so than any other thing and I can already imagine how scary it would be in Amnesia. All in all I just wanted to say that the game looks great and can't wait to see the final result! And also I really like that church place with the pig on the cross. Creepy but cool and I like it! Keep up the great work Frictional Games!
06-20-2012, 12:34 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(06-20-2012, 12:34 PM)raptorhunter6 Wrote: Hi I'm new here and well new to Amnesia. Well although my Laptop is not able to run Amnesia I could tell pretty damn well that it is a great game. Currently I'm in the process of playing the Penumbra games and let me tell you, they're creepy as fuck! I hope Amnesia A Machine for Pigs works on Intel HD Cards this times as I'm sure it is possible. But after watching the teaser trailer I can't wait to see. Personally human-like pigs creep me out more so than any other thing and I can already imagine how scary it would be in Amnesia. All in all I just wanted to say that the game looks great and can't wait to see the final result! And also I really like that church place with the pig on the cross. Creepy but cool and I like it! Keep up the great work Frictional Games!
If your current computer is not strong enough to run ATDD it will not be able to run AMFP.

The game is mainly developed by the chinese room, not Frictional Games.
06-20-2012, 01:24 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Amnesia runs on IntelHD, you have to update the drivers for the graphics card, check the troubleshooting threads at the top of technical support.
(06-20-2012, 12:34 PM)raptorhunter6 Wrote: Hi I'm new here and well new to Amnesia. Well although my Laptop is not able to run Amnesia I could tell pretty damn well that it is a great game. Currently I'm in the process of playing the Penumbra games and let me tell you, they're creepy as fuck! I hope Amnesia A Machine for Pigs works on Intel HD Cards this times as I'm sure it is possible. But after watching the teaser trailer I can't wait to see. Personally human-like pigs creep me out more so than any other thing and I can already imagine how scary it would be in Amnesia. All in all I just wanted to say that the game looks great and can't wait to see the final result! And also I really like that church place with the pig on the cross. Creepy but cool and I like it! Keep up the great work Frictional Games!
06-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Website Find
Oink Offline

Threads: 0

(06-20-2012, 01:24 PM)Traggey Wrote: The game is mainly developed by the chinese room, not Frictional Games.
That's right - Frictional Games are basically producing it.

More info in this pretty extensive interview:

http://www.nowgamer.com/features/1272894...0%8Bs.html
06-20-2012, 02:11 PM
Find
Lucas Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

Quoted this from the official website, never seen it before. They might have changed it recently.
"A collaborative effort between Frictional Games and thechineseroom. Coming early 2013 (later release date due to overwhelming response, we want to make sure to meet the expectations.)"
06-20-2012, 02:51 PM
Find
Oink Offline

(06-20-2012, 02:51 PM)Lucas Wrote: Quoted this from the official website, never seen it before. They might have changed it recently.
"A collaborative effort between Frictional Games and thechineseroom. Coming early 2013 (later release date due to overwhelming response, we want to make sure to meet the expectations.)"
Just saw that on aamfp.com - that's VERY annoying.
(This post was last modified: 06-20-2012, 03:06 PM by Oink.)
06-20-2012, 03:03 PM
Find
Oink Offline

A Machine for Pigs delayed until early 2013

Well this is a major pain. According to aamfp.com:

"Coming early 2013 (later release date due to overwhelming response, we want to make sure to meet the expectations)."

Bah. Sad
06-20-2012, 03:07 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74
RE: A Machine for Pigs delayed until early 2013

I don't think we need more threads for AMFP right now.

Instead go here - http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-13197.html
06-20-2012, 03:09 PM
Find
BrooksyFC Offline

Threads: 11

(06-20-2012, 02:51 PM)Lucas Wrote: Quoted this from the official website, never seen it before. They might have changed it recently.
Whaaaaat? Was looking forward to a decent horror to play

Think A Little, Change A Lot
06-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Find