Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
TiberiusBond Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

Goddammit, I ignore this forum for one day, and this shit happens. Figures...looks like I missed the free copy, oh well, I'm glad to give them my money anyway

[Image: V642RRt.gif]
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2013, 11:45 PM by TiberiusBond.)
03-21-2013, 11:44 PM
Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

Love your Gif Tiberius. Big Grin
03-21-2013, 11:53 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

AAMFP iz awsum thumbs up if u agree lols

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
03-21-2013, 11:59 PM
Find
TiberiusBond Offline

(03-21-2013, 11:53 PM)Ossie Wrote: Love your Gif Tiberius. Big Grin

Thanks mate Big Grin That was my reaction when I saw the change on the ammfp site today haha

By the way, I was looking at the new ammfp.com page, and right-clicked and did "inspect element" and found this

[Image: bo5oofp.png]

The picture with the letter is entitled "end_of_the_line"

I thought this could be useful for some theoretical work on the story or release date.

I personally think it could mean it's the "end of the line" for the children, or the last of the material they're teasing us with before the release.

Thoughts?

(This post was last modified: 03-22-2013, 12:12 AM by TiberiusBond.)
03-22-2013, 12:00 AM
Find
bluel0bster Offline

Threads: 11

(03-22-2013, 12:00 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote:

Thanks mate Big Grin That was my reaction when I saw the change on the ammfp site today haha

By the way, I was looking at the new ammfp.com page, and right-clicked and did "inspect element" and found this

I thought this could be useful for some theoretical work on the story or release date.

I personally think it could mean it's the "end of the line" for the children, or the last of the material they're teasing us with before the release.

Thoughts?

This letter HAS to mean something very substantial, for them to post it all over their main website like they have been. I have a feeling it won't be around for much longer. It obviously took a bit of work for them to put it up, so it's got to mean something more than what we've released yet.
03-22-2013, 12:47 AM
Find
ExpectedIdentifier Offline

Threads: 10

(03-22-2013, 12:47 AM)atilathegun Wrote:

Thoughts?

This letter HAS to mean something very substantial, for them to post it all over their main website like they have been. I have a feeling it won't be around for much longer. It obviously took a bit of work for them to put it up, so it's got to mean something more than what we've released yet.

That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't see them just leaving that as the aamfp website as that's the first thing you get if you google amnesia a machine for pigs... seems like one of those things that will change very soon Big Grin I think they're messing with us lol.
03-22-2013, 01:02 AM
Find
maarten12100 Offline

(03-22-2013, 12:47 AM)atilathegun Wrote:

Thoughts?

If it wasn't for paddy and the FG Tor squad we wouldn't have had it completed for a long(er) time.
Maybe this is what kept them from releasing it a bit Angry
03-22-2013, 01:04 AM
Find
TiberiusBond Offline

(03-22-2013, 01:02 AM)sonataarctica Wrote: That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't see them just leaving that as the aamfp website as that's the first thing you get if you google amnesia a machine for pigs... seems like one of those things that will change very soon Big Grin I think they're messing with us lol.

Well, I mean, you can x out of the note and see the website, and they'll probably re-do it when the game is actually out, but I can see that it could have more changes soon before release.

03-22-2013, 01:32 AM
Find
ExpectedIdentifier Offline

Threads: 10

(03-22-2013, 01:32 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 01:02 AM)sonataarctica Wrote: That's exactly what I was thinking. I can't see them just leaving that as the aamfp website as that's the first thing you get if you google amnesia a machine for pigs... seems like one of those things that will change very soon Big Grin I think they're messing with us lol.

Well, I mean, you can x out of the note and see the website, and they'll probably re-do it when the game is actually out, but I can see that it could have more changes soon before release.
Didn't even realise you could X out of it, guess I was too excited to notice Tongue however my point is still kind of valid, the note makes it seem like something else will be coming soon, i mean they're still hiding the website with the note which I'm hoping means something big is about to happen
03-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Find
TiberiusBond Offline

(03-22-2013, 01:51 AM)sonataarctica Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 01:32 AM)TiberiusBond Wrote:

Didn't even realise you could X out of it, guess I was too excited to notice Tongue however my point is still kind of valid, the note makes it seem like something else will be coming soon, i mean they're still hiding the website with the note which I'm hoping means something big is about to happen

I totally agree with that, it seems to me, now that I think about it, that it could be a distraction while they work on what's underneath for another update.

I also feel the updates will come sooner now since the time between updates has decreased. It's only been a month since the last one rather than 4 months last time.

03-22-2013, 02:13 AM
Find