Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

Waaaait a second...! If you take all of the capital letters from the sausage-kiddies note, rearrange them into a line and then use an anagram tool to break it all down, you get this:

DAN AND JENS UP A TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, GRANNY RAPIST PIGFUCKERS

I cracked the Danvinci Code!
03-24-2013, 05:35 PM
Find
Sarcophagus Offline

Threads: 8

(03-24-2013, 05:35 PM)Paddy Wrote: GRANNY RAPIST PIGFUCKERS

That explains a lot.

Species come and go, but the Earth stands forever fast.
03-24-2013, 05:47 PM
Website Find
Ossie Offline

As Dan has said in the past, Frictional will set and announce the release date, not thechineseroom.
03-24-2013, 05:49 PM
Find
Joseph Curwen Offline

(03-24-2013, 05:49 PM)Ossie Wrote: As Dan has said in the past, Frictional will set and announce the release date, not thechineseroom.

And as Thomas (according to his Twitter) is going to gdc which will be until fr. 29th I would expect the release date neither to be nor to be announced before.
03-24-2013, 06:17 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

GUYS I FOUND ANOTHER HIDDEN MESSAGE!!!

A letter of Heartfelt Thanks from Mrs Tabitha Stepwood

My dear Mr Mandus
I take this opportunity to write to you personally with the sincerest and most heartfelt thanks. Your generosity is an inspiration to us all. Last night I sat at the head of the table and watched the orphans happily eating, for once, they will not go to sleep hungry. This morning, Alice knocked upon my door and she made for you this tussie-mussie of dried flowers, which I enclose.

Please tell the kind sir, she said, that these were finest sausages a child ever ate. To see a starveling so rosy-cheeked and well-fattened, well, Sir, it is a miracle most profound. We are indeed in your debt, Mr Mandus, and I am delighted to say that I have spoken with the Governors and they agree that we can proceed with your programme for child labour reform without hesitation. I hope you will find that our children full of promise. They will, I assure you sir, make the most wonderful additions to your product line.

SCREW YOU LOSERS, RGDS DAN, DOLAN AND CURRY
03-24-2013, 06:23 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

Why are we all discussing about release dates? Let's figure out this part of the story right now because we have been given a letter that is talking about Oswald, this could be hinting at something in the game than a release date. Read between the lines dammit!

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
03-24-2013, 06:38 PM
Find
Lleviathyn Offline

Threads: 3

I'm guessing the sausage the children ate was not made out out of pig, but human meat, or possibly a combination of both.
03-24-2013, 07:07 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

I picked the page and on my Firefox, I Right clicked the page and picked "Inspect Element" and turned on 3D View and I noticed there are some things around some select words and phrases... Notice the faint, grey boxes under the words.

[Image: amfp_inspect_by_statyk94-d5z473g.png]
I wonder if there is something concerning these "text_fades" O_o
(This post was last modified: 03-24-2013, 07:11 PM by Statyk.)
03-24-2013, 07:10 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

What if

Spoiler below!
Mr. Mandus is kidnapping children from the street, butchering them and making food out of them. Only to feed the other starving children.. Just like pigs in the farm. YES I KNOW, ITS A DISTURBING THOUGHT. but we are talking about Amnesia here

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
03-24-2013, 07:11 PM
Find
Diz Offline

Threads: 4

(03-24-2013, 07:07 PM)BlueRex Wrote: I'm guessing the sausage the children ate was not made out out of pig, but human meat, or possibly a combination of both.

My thought exactly when I read through the text the very first time! At this point in time, it might have been regular pig meat, and then it changed later, or it is already gone terribly wrong.

Did anyone else have a sort of flashback to Sweeney Todd while reading the letter??

Radidsh is my alternate name. Hungry for horror games? Check out my channel!
03-24-2013, 07:13 PM
Find