Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 4.3 Average
Where Are Our Protectors? Part I Release [Fixed]
Tommyboypsp Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Where Are Our Protectors? Part I Release [Fixed]

(04-09-2012, 10:08 PM)TheKataKombs Wrote: I downloaded your CS, but the door out from the storage doesnt work. I clicked it, but nothing happened. Could you have messed up something in your [Fixed] Version? Smile
Spoiler below!
You need to go through a different door.

Very nice custom story, I just finished playing. I love how it looks and
Spoiler below!
I loved the door with the six levers. Though it felt weird that I went in the storage on the ground floor and came out upstairs. Same thing with behind the door with the six levers, where you are upstairs and then go into a room where the walls and floors are made of stone, as if you're underground.
Apart from that it was very nice, I hope you do make a second part!
04-09-2012, 11:09 PM
Find
Jacketyification Offline

Threads: 4

(04-09-2012, 10:08 PM)TheKataKombs Wrote: I downloaded your CS, but the door out from the storage doesnt work. I clicked it, but nothing happened. Could you have messed up something in your [Fixed] Version? Smile
Spoiler below!
You forgot the to pick up the Rusty key from the same place that you found the Spare Key.

(04-09-2012, 11:09 PM)Tommyboypsp Wrote:
Spoiler below!
You need to go through a different door.

Very nice custom story, I just finished playing. I love how it looks and
Spoiler below!
I loved the door with the six levers. Though it felt weird that I went in the storage on the ground floor and came out upstairs. Same thing with behind the door with the six levers, where you are upstairs and then go into a room where the walls and floors are made of stone, as if you're underground.
Apart from that it was very nice, I hope you do make a second part!
Thanks! The reason why you ended upstairs is because i didn't have time to fully complete the Storage map because i was in a hurry, Sorry.

(This post was last modified: 04-10-2012, 02:00 PM by Jacketyification.)
04-10-2012, 01:57 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Nice level desing Smile ,good job!
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2012, 07:11 PM by Red.)
04-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Find
AreonLP Offline

Threads: 0

Awesome Story! Very great design i think the door with the 6 leavers was something special i never saw before Wink good job! Here is the first part of a german Lets Play by me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgZE4_I4trE
04-12-2012, 12:11 PM
Find
Jacketyification Offline

Threads: 4

(04-11-2012, 07:11 PM)Pyöveli Wrote: Nice level desing Smile ,good job!
Thanks !
(04-12-2012, 12:11 PM)AreonLP Wrote: Awesome Story! Very great design i think the door with the 6 leavers was something special i never saw before Wink good job! Here is the first part of a german Lets Play by me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgZE4_I4trE
Thanks! Ah, nice! I'll put it on the front page ^^
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2012, 04:19 PM by Jacketyification.)
04-12-2012, 04:18 PM
Find
ShiningBlader Offline

Threads: 1

The game crashes whenever I try to play this CS

Any help?
04-12-2012, 10:56 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Tried it out a little while ago, and I have to say it was pretty enjoyable! There are definitely a few flaws in it (like gameplay/immersion breakingly long hallways, too many keys, etc.), but over all the good out weighed the bad. I'll be looking forward to part 2! Smile

Posting Freak
04-12-2012, 11:07 PM
Website Find
ShiningBlader Offline

(04-12-2012, 11:07 PM)kman Wrote: Tried it out a little while ago, and I have to say it was pretty enjoyable! There are definitely a few flaws in it (like gameplay/immersion breakingly long hallways, too many keys, etc.), but over all the good out weighed the bad. I'll be looking forward to part 2! Smile
Sorry to bother you but did you just moved the contents of the file to the custom_stories folder? (ignore this if you didn't bough the game via steam)

I did that and the game ALWAYS crashes whenever I try to play this CS. Really weird. And I want to play this CS before thebeercake uploads part 2 because I saw part 1, liked and wanted to beat this so I won't spoil anything else from him

Thanks a lot in advance =\
04-12-2012, 11:19 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(04-12-2012, 11:19 PM)ShiningBlader Wrote:
(04-12-2012, 11:07 PM)kman Wrote: Tried it out a little while ago, and I have to say it was pretty enjoyable! There are definitely a few flaws in it (like gameplay/immersion breakingly long hallways, too many keys, etc.), but over all the good out weighed the bad. I'll be looking forward to part 2! Smile
Sorry to bother you but did you just moved the contents of the file to the custom_stories folder? (ignore this if you didn't bough the game via steam)

I did that and the game ALWAYS crashes whenever I try to play this CS. Really weird. And I want to play this CS before thebeercake uploads part 2 because I saw part 1, liked and wanted to beat this so I won't spoil anything else from him

Thanks a lot in advance =\
Yeah just drag and drop the folder in your custom stories folder, don't really know what the problem could be...

Posting Freak
04-12-2012, 11:21 PM
Website Find
ShiningBlader Offline

Alright this is very confusing because it seems I can play it through the full conversions of through the portal, white night and killings in alstadt

But it doesn't save =( Also music doesn't load (I knew there was some music in thebeercake's video)
04-13-2012, 01:13 AM
Find