Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Q&A: Buying from Frctional Games Store
halo44327 Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Q&A: Buying from Frctional Games Store

Hello. I recently bought Amnesia from this company's main store. I love Amnesia and wanted to have my own copy since I used a friends company to play it. I have Penumbra collection too. Now this is the first time I had bought this game online. I have a laptop currently being repaired to issues with it and needs new parts implanted in it (hard drive basically). I was wondering if the game I bought have any limitations on how many downloads I can make and is their expiration date I can download my game. You see, it was a gift to me and since I had the "receipt" and everything needed i was wondering. i did not want to buy the game, finally get my laptop, and not be able to install it due to expiring or downloading the game more than once. I uh accidentally downloaded it on my friends. >.<''

I searched the entire store and did not find anything about limitations or expiring dates on the downloads. I want to know basically is this. As long as I have my product code, email, etc, can I download this game multiple times or only once?
04-10-2012, 03:11 AM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Q&A: Buying from Frctional Games Store

The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer at a time. A single copy may be made for backup purposes only.

This is part of the EULA. So, as long as you use it for personal use at your computer, you can download it as many times as you want.

[I remember somewhere saying something like "We will keep the files online as long as we are alive" (as a company) which pretty much means a lot of time...] --> Not really sure though...
04-10-2012, 06:28 AM
Find