Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[SOLVED: Intel Graphics not supported] crash when entering game on macbook
soulatrium Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago [SOLVED: Intel Graphics not supported] crash when entering game on macbook

Hello,

When I start the game the intro with the text, pictures, and speech goes fine but after the level starts loading the game crashes. Is this game supported on a Macbook? I have an original 2ghz Macbook black with 2gb of ram and a 2ghz hd. It's unclear in the system requirements whether macbooks with integrated graphics cards are supported. I can supply the crash log if you'd like.
01-10-2008, 05:20 AM
Find
Urkle Offline
FG - Associate

Threads: 31
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: crash when entering game on macbook

Please supply the crash log, the hpl.log and more details on your macbook including
Version of Mac OS X
Exactly what video card you have. (this can be found in "About this mac/ More info")

ONLY Macbooks with ATI cards or NVIDIA cards are supported. Intel graphics cards are not supported on any platform.

Developing away on one of
Multiple Macs running 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, and 10.9.
Linux, 8-core AMD, 8GB RAM, Fedora 18, nVidia 450 1GB
01-10-2008, 06:18 AM
Website Find
soulatrium Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: crash when entering game on macbook

Urkle Wrote:Please supply the crash log, the hpl.log and more details on your macbook including
Version of Mac OS X
Exactly what video card you have. (this can be found in "About this mac/ More info")

ONLY Macbooks with ATI cards or NVIDIA cards are supported. Intel graphics cards are not supported on any platform.

Ah, yes I have an intel graphics card. Pity, you might want to make that more clear in your specifications.
01-10-2008, 06:33 AM
Find