Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tenebris Lake Full Conversion
kikones34 Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion

Looks amazing, but.. huh... It just does not work for me D:

[Image: Igph]

If I press the invisible start button then the game crashes.
07-13-2012, 07:40 PM
Find
vampax Offline

Threads: 3

(07-13-2012, 10:12 PM)Robosprog Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 07:40 PM)kikones34 Wrote: Looks amazing, but.. huh... It just does not work for me D:

I have the same error how to fix it?
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2012, 01:06 AM by vampax.)
07-14-2012, 01:06 AM
Find
devin413 Offline

Threads: 7

sry that i can't help you with that bug i never had it and i dont know how to fix it.

Boris Game Studios: Devin413 Moddels Maps Scripts.
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2012, 12:52 PM by devin413.)
07-14-2012, 02:11 AM
Find
Ryxas248 Offline

Threads: 0

I've just downloaded Tenebris Lake, but every time I start a new game, I come up with this:

Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module ntdll.dll at 0023:77293792, RtllageNtHeader()+1550 byte(s)

Please help! I've tried looking it up but I've got nothing. Sad
07-14-2012, 12:05 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(07-14-2012, 12:05 PM)Ryxas248 Wrote: I've just downloaded Tenebris Lake, but every time I start a new game, I come up with this:

Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION in module ntdll.dll at 0023:77293792, RtllageNtHeader()+1550 byte(s)

I'm 99% sure the creators of this mod will not be able to help you with this, it'd be a better idea to look for help in the tech forum.
07-14-2012, 01:16 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

This is where my favorite phrase "If it isn't broken, there is no reason to fix it"

Why did you guys make this as a faulty .exe rather than a simple .bat?
Was it simply for an icon? You're getting so many responses here
concerning bugs and you don't even understand how to fix many of them,
or even try to. What "game studio" behaves in this manner? You're a team,
not a game studio, unless you can properly provide a copyrighted piece
of work in which you created on a public engine, with 100% original
material, or material gained within proper copyright laws, I really
don't understand why you type everything like you own this as a
business... It's a little too much, you know?

If you can't fix the bugs, stop stepping into territory you are not capable of handling or understanding. Get off your high horse. I'm sorry, SOMEONE has to say it.

(07-14-2012, 12:05 PM)Ryxas248 Wrote: I've just downloaded Tenebris Lake, but every time I start a new game, I come up with this:

Are you bringing up the launcher? Or does the launcher crash? Where does this crash occur exactly? I need some specifics. =]

(07-14-2012, 01:06 AM)vampax Wrote:
(07-13-2012, 07:40 PM)kikones34 Wrote: Looks amazing, but.. huh... It just does not work for me D:
Spoiler below!

This is most likely occuring because the .exe that was given was not written properly, and it's not finding the directory of the english.lang. Have you installed Amnesia in a different language?
07-14-2012, 04:06 PM
Find
Measuring Offline

Threads: 16

(07-14-2012, 04:06 PM)Statyk Wrote: This is where my favorite phrase "If it isn't broken, there is no reason to fix it"

Why did you guys make this as a faulty .exe rather than a simple .bat?
Was it simply for an icon? You're getting so many responses here
concerning bugs and you don't even understand how to fix many of them,
or even try to. What "game studio" behaves in this manner? You're a team,
not a game studio, unless you can properly provide a copyrighted piece
of work in which you created on a public engine, with 100% original
material, or material gained within proper copyright laws, I really
don't understand why you type everything like you own this as a
business... It's a little too much, you know?

If you can't fix the bugs, stop stepping into territory you are not capable of handling or understanding. Get off your high horse. I'm sorry, SOMEONE has to say it.

Are you bringing up the launcher? Or does the launcher crash? Where does this crash occur exactly? I need some specifics. =]

(07-14-2012, 01:06 AM)vampax Wrote:
Spoiler below!

This is most likely occuring because the .exe that was given was not written properly, and it's not finding the directory of the english.lang. Have you installed Amnesia in a different language?
There is a normal .bat file for the people having trouble with the .exe and yes we made a .exe because i have seen people that would like to have icons. And the name is just a name. No we are not a company its just a name...

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
07-14-2012, 04:18 PM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

You make mods, not games. I'd be fine if you put "Boris Modding Group" or "The Boris Team" or something. I'm sorry, but it just seems silly to me to see people consider their groups labelled as "productions" or "studios"... There's a difference.

And the icon does not affect the game. I understand aesthetics are nice to expand on, but only if they do not affect the product. An icon is not worth having so many bugs, you know? Not to mention they're bugs that are quite rough in understanding and you guys don't seem to even want to try to help out. I may not understand the bugs either, but asking for minor details COULD lead to an understanding...
07-14-2012, 04:34 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(07-14-2012, 04:34 PM)Statyk Wrote: You make mods, not games. I'd be fine if you put "Boris Modding Group" or "The Boris Team" or something. I'm sorry, but it just seems silly to me to see people consider their groups labelled as "productions" or "studios"... There's a difference.

And the icon does not affect the game. I understand aesthetics are nice to expand on, but only if they do not affect the product. An icon is not worth having so many bugs, you know? Not to mention they're bugs that are quite rough in understanding and you guys don't seem to even want to try to help out. I may not understand the bugs either, but asking for minor details COULD lead to an understanding...
I must agree with the posts by Statyk also you seem to completely ignore all these error reports, however as soon as Statyk responded with some critique you're right on it.
If you read carefully you'll notice that they're having problems with the .bat files aswell.
This really should've been an isolated full conversion following the guidance of ''Your Computer''

http://www.frictionalgames.com/forum/thread-11120.html

He did a great tutorial on it.
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2012, 05:26 PM by Traggey.)
07-14-2012, 05:26 PM
Find
devin413 Offline

Threads: 7

what ever statyk stop be a pussy an flame ohh whe said that and that ohh you said. you are a GAME STUDIO and ? WTF rly.
just because im happy that so mutch guys are like it you think that i need to get down of my high horse lol you kinda jilly or what ?
and idk you can hate my post what ever xD

Boris Game Studios: Devin413 Moddels Maps Scripts.
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2012, 07:34 PM by devin413.)
07-14-2012, 07:22 PM
Find