Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 31 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Tenebris Lake Full Conversion
devin413 Offline

Threads: 7
RE: Tenebris Lake Full Conversion

The contents of this message are hidden because Robosprog is on your ignore list.

what ever he says i dont care Big Grin

Boris Game Studios: Devin413 Moddels Maps Scripts.
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt

(This post was last modified: 07-14-2012, 08:13 PM by devin413.)
07-14-2012, 08:12 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(07-14-2012, 07:22 PM)devin413 Wrote: what ever statyk stop be a pussy an flame ohh whe said that and that ohh you said. you are a GAME STUDIO and ? WTF rly.
just because im happy that so mutch guys are like it you think that i need to get down of my high horse lol you kinda jilly or what ?
and idk you can hate my post what ever xD
There's a strong difference between criticism and flaming.
As an example, Criticism = You could have done x and y to make z better. You probably should have done X as opposed to Y, as it would Z.
Flaming = OMG ur thing is teh suxz0rz. Go dei. Is terribuhl and vrey bad.
Or something along those lines.

To me, I think it's rather absurd to have created a .exe when it causes so many bugs, as opposed to a simple .bat file. But whatever, it's your mod. You put up with the bugs it creates.

07-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Find
Measuring Offline

Threads: 16

(07-14-2012, 08:31 PM)Obliviator27 Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 07:22 PM)devin413 Wrote: what ever statyk stop be a pussy an flame ohh whe said that and that ohh you said. you are a GAME STUDIO and ? WTF rly.
just because im happy that so mutch guys are like it you think that i need to get down of my high horse lol you kinda jilly or what ?
There's a strong difference between criticism and flaming.
As an example, Criticism = You could have done x and y to make z better. You probably should have done X as opposed to Y, as it would Z.
Flaming = OMG ur thing is teh suxz0rz. Go dei. Is terribuhl and vrey bad.
Or something along those lines.

To me, I think it's rather absurd to have created a .exe when it causes so many bugs, as opposed to a simple .bat file. But whatever, it's your mod. You put up with the bugs it creates.
As i said earlier, the .exe is optional to use. If you use the normal .bat file there shouldnt be any bugs because its works exactly like other .bat files in other mods.

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
07-14-2012, 08:54 PM
Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

(07-14-2012, 08:54 PM)Measuring Wrote: As i said earlier, the .exe is optional to use. If you use the normal .bat file there shouldnt be any bugs because its works exactly like other .bat files in other mods.
If you go back one page and read the bug reports from people you'll see that there actually are issues with the .bat file.
07-14-2012, 08:56 PM
Find
Measuring Offline

(07-14-2012, 08:56 PM)Traggey Wrote:
(07-14-2012, 08:54 PM)Measuring Wrote: As i said earlier, the .exe is optional to use. If you use the normal .bat file there shouldnt be any bugs because its works exactly like other .bat files in other mods.
If you go back one page and read the bug reports from people you'll see that there actually are issues with the .bat file.
I got no idea why there would be. I have looked into it and i cant seem to find a problem. Its loads the tenebris lake main_init file just like it should. If anyone knows what is causing these bus then feel free to share that information.

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
07-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Find
Mine Turtle Offline

Threads: 32

officially the last post i make on this godforsaken thread.

i approve 120% of what statyk said; sir. YOU need an attitude check. BADLY.

[Image: 201107142327000.gif]
07-15-2012, 01:26 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72

Oh boy, I said something that didn't praise you? OBVIOUSLY flaming. Look, if I wanted to give advice to a child, I'd be a host on Nick Jr. Cool your jets.

(07-14-2012, 08:59 PM)Measuring Wrote: I got no idea why there would be. I have looked into it and i cant seem to find a problem. Its loads the tenebris lake main_init file just like it should. If anyone knows what is causing these bus then feel free to share that information.
As for you, I appreciate you taking this in a more professional manner. I can see who is the leader of the group, and I thank you for not behaving like devin. And in my mods, it works fine, but not everyone has the same files in the same place, do not have the same tools, or have the proper experience to install some programs/mods in a clean fashion. Yours will, of course, work correctly because that's what you built the mod off of. But people WILL come across issues and it is up to you to help them, as you are the ones who are most familiar with your work. No viewer knows a piece of art like its creator, understand?

Experiment with the people requesting support. Don't just immediately assume their install was done the same as yours and if it fails, "sorry, can't help you". People make mistakes, it's inevitable. But some basic knowledge could point them in the right direction.
07-15-2012, 04:55 AM
Find
vampax Offline

Threads: 3

Guys I still have the same problem any help?
07-16-2012, 01:40 AM
Find
Measuring Offline

(07-16-2012, 01:40 AM)vampax Wrote: Guys I still have the same problem any help?
I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you nad say that i do not know much about black box problems. But could you send me your hpl log? Then i might be able to see the issue.

The Facility
Tenebris Lake
Killings In Altstadt
07-16-2012, 01:44 AM
Find
vampax Offline

Threads: 3

(07-16-2012, 01:44 AM)Measuring Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 01:40 AM)vampax Wrote: Guys I still have the same problem any help?
I'm gonna be perfectly honest with you nad say that i do not know much about black box problems. But could you send me your hpl log? Then i might be able to see the issue.
Where I think the "Help Log"

(07-16-2012, 01:47 AM)vampax Wrote:
(07-16-2012, 01:44 AM)Measuring Wrote:
Where I think the "Help Log" :
The "BlackBox" says:

Amnesia.exe caused an EXCEPTION_ACESS_VIOLATION in module

Amnesia.exe at 001B:004A67A8

And i save the "error log" and is a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG text. any can help me!!!!?
(This post was last modified: 07-16-2012, 02:26 AM by vampax.)
07-16-2012, 01:47 AM
Find